DarenCollins - San Francisco

TJMS

1 hour ago, TJMS said:

Just asked him to open his private picks

I don't think blocking someone is the right response to a request for private pic access. If he does not want to share pics, he could say something like "Thanks for your request, but I don't unlock pics unless a prospective client chats with me first" or some such.

That said, I see why providers are hesitant to share private pics. They don't know whether the requestor has intent to hire. For all they know, the requestor is collecting pics. That's not to say @TJMS is a pic collector. It is to say the provider doesn't know he isn't.

58 minutes ago, sf westcoaster said:

His responses to the Rentmen interview are enough. to tell me to avoid this him.

I beg to disagree. I read his interview and it's one of the most intelligent and interesting ones I have seen on RM. Not sure I would hire him but that's based on other considerations. 

Edited by Luv2play

• 2 weeks later...

I have met Daren and think he’s a nice guy and recommend him.  His pix are accurate and I think you get a good sense of him from his interview which I also found more informative than the typical “I like to eat and work out and hang with my friends” kind of responses.   He didn’t ask me for pix, fwiw. After we booked our massage appt he was really good actually about politely asking me for what my expectations were ahead of time and he delivered exactly as I expected. I’ll go back for sure. Nice mellow guy. 

btw— what does the “one star” above mean?  Is it a reflection of this thread itself?  Or the provider?  Newbie here. 

On 3/19/2023 at 9:21 AM, TJMS said:

Just asked him to open his private picks

There's your answer.  On hookup sites, if somebody asks to see my private pics without any sort of dialog, I don't respond.  On RM, if I'm interested in a guy, I text him to tell him how sexy I think he is. More often not, they unlock the pics without me asking.   If they don't, I just do without because I don't want to seem more interested than I am. If they do, I thank them.