BlueCollarRubs Long Island

Quiet

I saw them a couple of years ago. 

It wasn’t so much a massage as a session that I wasn’t all that into, especially since I’m not attracted particularly to one of them. Plus, the location had a disgusting smell of some kind I can’t describe that I couldn’t get over.

The location was a house they said they were doing work on, so it wasn’t ‘creepy,’ but it sure wasn’t welcoming. Don’t get me wrong, they’re very nice guys and you may have a great time, they’re just not for me. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/19/2023 at 7:53 AM, Cruiser7 said:

I saw them a couple of years ago. 

It wasn’t so much a massage as a session that I wasn’t all that into, especially since I’m not attracted particularly to one of them. Plus, the location had a disgusting smell of some kind I can’t describe that I couldn’t get over.

The location was a house they said they were doing work on, so it wasn’t ‘creepy,’ but it sure wasn’t welcoming. Don’t get me wrong, they’re very nice guys and you may have a great time, they’re just not for me. 

What did you find so unattractive? Did the two of them service you together? 

• 8 months later...

I tried setting up an appointment and got one reply to my text message and then nothing anymore at all. I called and texted and sent an email over the rentmasseur website. Anyone have a successful clue to how to get in touch with them? What phone number did you use? Just curious. There are not many options out on Long Island for a massage. 

Eight months ago, I booked a four-handed session.  I texted at least two weeks before the desired date/time.  Received a response after a week or so. Reserved a local hotel room (I was staying on Long Island for a couple of nights - I just wouldn't have spent a night there).  Confirmed the appointment a day or two before.  On the day I texted around 4 PM (for a 7:30 appt) saying I was at the hotel.  I received a text back saying that one of the pair had hurt his back chopping wood (it was June) and would be unavailable. If I wanted, I could reschedule.  I never tried again.

5 minutes ago, MuddlingThrough said:

Eight months ago, I booked a four-handed session.  I texted at least two weeks before the desired date/time.  Received a response after a week or so. Reserved a local hotel room (I was staying on Long Island for a couple of nights - I just wouldn't have spent a night there).  Confirmed the appointment a day or two before.  On the day I texted around 4 PM (for a 7:30 appt) saying I was at the hotel.  I received a text back saying that one of the pair had hurt his back chopping wood (it was June) and would be unavailable. If I wanted, I could reschedule.  I never tried again.

That's terrible -- good thing you were on Long Island anyway and didn't make a special trip. 

On 2/7/2024 at 10:10 PM, MuddlingThrough said:

Sorry to hear you had that experience. That is really unfortunate.