411 on LOLONDON

Tay

34 minutes ago, jetlow said:

I did a search, can someone clue me in on why FitNarad is bad. I would consider him back in London ( at London prices of course) 

FitNarad is not necessarily bad......he is just a social media guy monetizing his looks....

the problem is this lolondon (currently) guy stealing pictures of others (like Narad this time) for his fraudulent ads (and this crook has nothing to do with London, I believe)

Edited by azdr0710

usually, RM is pretty responsive to reports of fraudulent profiles and quickly deletes......I've written twice now about this one - with IG proof - and still nothing......

I wonder if they're mired in their 7.0 (or what have you) upgrade headache and don't have time to patrol profile crooks.......

ha!....I even sent FitNarad a link to "his" Rentmen profile!

giphy.gif 

2 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

usually, RM is pretty responsive to reports of fraudulent profiles and quickly deletes......I've written twice now about this one - with IG proof - and still nothing......

I wonder if they're mired in their 7.0 (or what have you) upgrade headache and don't have time to patrol profile crooks.......

ha!....I even sent FitNarad a link to "his" Rentmen profile!

giphy.gif 

Anyone who is able to appropriately use a tarsier meme deserves a round of applause in my opinion :) 

👏👏👏👏👏