411 About ANTHONY FLEX

Axiom2001

• 4 weeks later...

I was tempted to hire him but it was a big turn off to find out he was totally straight. Funny enough I found out by accident when I ended up on his Instagram account. He had pictures of his girlfriend and him together. Back then it looked to me like he wasn't hiding his job from her. Anyways, note that I'm mostly a top. One time I contacted him and he was charging me only 200 bucks. 

9 hours ago, socurious said:

I was tempted to hire him but it was a big turn off to find out he was totally straight. Funny enough I found out by accident when I ended up on his Instagram account. He had pictures of his girlfriend and him together. Back then it looked to me like he wasn't hiding his job from her. Anyways, note that I'm mostly a top. One time I contacted him and he was charging me only 200 bucks. 

Totally straight? You could have fooled me! 

10 hours ago, socurious said:

He doesn’t bottom. He is an alpha dom, which I’m into. He does do half hour sessions, and his rate is lower for them. On his rentmen, his orientation sometimes says bi then sometimes he switches it to straight.

On 3/30/2023 at 3:05 PM, Jaroslav said:

He’s the reason I don’t pay deposits. I paid him a deposit to come to me and his Uber but he never showed up for the Uber and ghosted. 

@Jaroslav same for me 

Sent him money for Uber and no show 

Told me that he was at our meeting location but I was the only one there

Had the audacity to email me the next day saying he would definitely be there if I sent him more money for another Uber 

Never was gonna happen 

😂😂😂

4 hours ago, alexslaveboy said:

@Jaroslav same for me 

Sent him money for Uber and no show 

Told me that he was at our meeting location but I was the only one there

Had the audacity to email me the next day saying he would definitely be there if I sent him more money for another Uber 

Never was gonna happen 

😂😂😂

He had the audacity to follow up with me for a cam show. I didn’t dignify it wirh a response. 

• 1 month later...

Do not trust this person. He is either a scammer or just a terrible communicator. Either way he set up an appointment that worked for his schedule, confirmed it multiple times, and then asked for deposits and Uber fees last minute. Even when I offered to pick him up he ghosted. 

i repeat- do not waste your time or trust him. Scam or disrespectful. Either way, AVOID

• 5 months later...
On 3/28/2023 at 10:10 PM, socurious said:

Totally straight? 🤣🤣🤣

NOW he’s back to “bisexual.”

He’s also back to claiming to be 28 years old. 

Must be in dog years. 🙄

5 hours ago, Jeffster said:

Totally straight? 🤣🤣🤣

NOW he’s back to “bisexual.”

He’s also back to claiming to be 28 years old. 

Must be in dog years. 🙄

I’m pretty sure his age is accurate. I met him when he was 25. And he has updated his age every year since then. He looks good. I had a couple of hot times with him. But I did incall sessions with him hosting.

Edited by caramelsub