411 on Melt In My Hands in NYC

RickD1980

I looked at his private gallery once, which sends a message to the masseur, and he freaked out on me because I checked out his pics but didn't book. Got REALLY belligerent. Then asked me what day worked best for me for a massage. HA

That was enough to put me off. 

36 minutes ago, Roose71 said:

I looked at his private gallery once, which sends a message to the masseur, and he freaked out on me because I checked out his pics but didn't book. Got REALLY belligerent. Then asked me what day worked best for me for a massage. HA

you may want to go to 'My Visibility' in your rentmasseur dashboard and set it to 'off'......I've looked at many many dozens of private pictures and have never been threatened!......or even contacted!

On 3/1/2023 at 7:02 PM, Roose71 said:

Twice now, I've made the mistake of clicking through to the link and looking at his RM profile. Both times, I've gotten not one but several messages.  From looking at the profile when this chain began, I've received 4 messages from him in the past 24 hours, including one where he said "U didn't reapknd, though still on here looking 4 something"--just now, when I wasn't even looking at his profile.  

GUYS, I suggest you all just avoid and don't click on the profile link!

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Meltinmyhands is visiting San Diego and I mistakenly reached out to him.  I have counted that within a 24 hour period he has called me 14 times and left 5 fairly intense voice messages.  It is extremely disturbing.  Clearly he has some issues.  Interestingly enough, I had actually planned to check in and get a massage after a day out hiking.  But by the time I got back within range he had already pushed me with 4 calls.   I'm not sure what the massage would have been like but I'm glad to have dodged meeting this guy in person.  

I saw him 13 years ago during a visit to NYC. His pics were outdated then. He is probably early 50s by now. He was a nice enough guy and gave a decent massage. However I couldn't help but be annoyed with the outdated pics and misrepresentation. I get that guys stretch their ages a bit on websites. but come on!

I also saw him more than a decade ago when he was younger. It was a summer day and he was warm and sweaty, wearing shorts, which worked for me. We did the massage on the floor, where he displayed nimble qualities. After he saw me naked, he advanced quickly to the sensual. There was barely enough time to discern his massage skill, but his touch did not repel me. He turned me onto my back fairly quickly, so I was disappointed in no glute work. I was pretty horny that day, so we did have some fun. He seemed very into playing, and we both ended up satisfied. I don't think he was here for the full hour. I never booked him again. Just goes to show how much I value massage talent over sex.

I remember him being Russian and a small-bodied man. He had a boyish quality about him, which could make his age difficult to guess. I'm sure if he had an intoxicating body odor I would have seen him again, but I don't remember his scent at all. I'm sorry to hear he's behaving like a jerk. Jerk behavior is a surefire way to kill your business.

On 12/31/2023 at 3:27 PM, soberguy said:

Meltinmyhands is visiting San Diego and I mistakenly reached out to him.  I have counted that within a 24 hour period he has called me 14 times and left 5 fairly intense voice messages.  It is extremely disturbing.  Clearly he has some issues.  Interestingly enough, I had actually planned to check in and get a massage after a day out hiking.  But by the time I got back within range he had already pushed me with 4 calls.   I'm not sure what the massage would have been like but I'm glad to have dodged meeting this guy in person.  

Ugh--had a similar encounter with him a couple of years ago. I was planning a trip to NYC and was trying to figure out who I wanted to reach out to in order to book some sessions with. I looked at his private pics on Rentmasseur (I'd signed up for a premium membership in the lead up to the trip) and he messaged me and then when I didn't reply quickly enough for him after reading his message, he angrily messaged me (dude, a lot of time somebody has time to look at message without being able to reply right away). And he messaged me several times until I just blocked him. I might have booked him but not after the garbage attitude. For the same trip I was messaged by a couple of other guys in NYC after looking at their pages/pictures and they were very pleasant (I ended up booking one of them and if I'd had more time would have booked the other but had already booked my quota).

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 11:02 AM, Roose71 said:

I had exactly the same experience. I looked at his profile and he wrote back to me and because I didn’t respond he sent me a message calling me a “douche bag” and blocked me.

On 3/4/2023 at 2:10 AM, WstVlgChris said:

Twice now, I've made the mistake of clicking through to the link and looking at his RM profile. Both times, I've gotten not one but several messages.  From looking at the profile when this chain began, I've received 4 messages from him in the past 24 hours, including one where he said "U didn't reapknd, though still on here looking 4 something"--just now, when I wasn't even looking at his profile.  

GUYS, I suggest you all just avoid and don't click on the profile link!

Based on my experience, excellent advice.

10 hours ago, sydneyboy said:

I had exactly the same experience. I looked at his profile and he wrote back to me and because I didn’t respond he sent me a message calling me a “douche bag” and blocked me.

Another Provider Prince. s/