Interesting newbie in NYC: TuckerNYC

dutchal

Texted him twice this past week on separate occasions for his availability and never heard back. And both times his ad indicated that he was available. Really surprised he didn’t reply as others have said he’s a nice guy.

1 hour ago, Wildwood said:

Texted him twice this past week on separate occasions for his availability and never heard back. And both times his ad indicated that he was available. Really surprised he didn’t reply as others have said he’s a nice guy.

He’s a really kind guy - also the kind of good guy committed to his day job and other stuff. He might respond in a few more days. 

4 hours ago, Wildwood said:

I say look for someone else. He might be responsive to others, but it's you that matters. Plenty of fish in the sea.

As @BananaBagel said, he has a nine to five job.  I think he has a few regulars that keep him engaged,  In case you are looking for an incall, he has a roommate who travels a lot but lives at the apartment.  That could be an issue to some clients.

But I agree, if his profile states 'available now', he should respond to inquiries.  Even if it is only for appointments at a later date if he is currently too busy.