Obscure Adult-ish Movie Title Request

azdr0710

since 'Comedy And Tragedy' seems only concerned with mainstream arts, I'm asking here.......mods can move this around as necessary.......

I saw a short portion of a 15-20 y.o. (?) low-budget-ish movie a while ago that seemed to be about an adult male who very proudly went around sexually assaulting women.....one woman decides to get revenge and, with friends' help, lures him back for another encounter.....instead, she tricks him and he's assaulted (raped) by a very well-endowed dude.....resigned to this fate, he ends up sorta going off into a trance while the rape is occurring....

anybody know this movie and title?.....thanks 

Edited by azdr0710

12 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

I saw a short portion of a 15-20 y.o. (?) low-budget-ish movie a while ago that seemed to be about an adult male who very proudly went around sexually assaulting women.....one woman decides to get revenge and, with friends' help, lures him back for another encounter.....instead, she tricks him and he's assaulted (raped) by a very well-endowed dude.....resigned to this fate, he ends up sorta going off into a trance while the rape is occurring....

Was it a Disney production?

Are you talking about "Descent"?  Chad Faust is the guy assaulting women, he assaults Rosario Dawson and she tricks him back to her place where Marcus Patrick fucks him.  I used to have some clips of that scene, can't find any now but here are some stills....

Chad Faust full-frontal, right before Rosario Dawson blindfolds him and tied him to the bed...

Nude Chad Faust Naked 1134 | Hot Sex Picture

and ready for Marcus...

Nude Chad Faust Naked 1134 | Hot Sex Picture

Edited by poolboy48220

On 2/5/2023 at 6:12 PM, jeezifonly said:

Sounds funnier than The Burning Bed.

It would be perfect if the rapist was MI State Legislator Robert Regan[R] who said: "I tell my daughters, 'Well, if rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it.' "

Former IU basketball coach Bob Knight uttered the same words and got in a ton of trouble for it. 
In a 1988 television interview, NBC reporter Connie Chung asked Knight how he handled stress. He responded, ”I think if rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it.” Knight said the quote was taken out of context.

• 2 months later...