411 on Sandinolatin in LA

INQUIRER1

• INQUIRER1 changed the title to 411 on Sandinolatin in LA
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/14/2023 at 7:35 PM, INQUIRER1 said:

He was a dick when I texted him. He's hot, but I don't think the experience would be pleasant given his text interaction.

I had the same experience. This weird offputting attitude. 

On 2/15/2023 at 11:31 AM, Pd1_jap said:

Can anyone verify his age? He says 25 but I've seen his profile on RM for years. 

I've seen him at LA Fitness on Hollywood Blvd a number of times. He looks great, but I don't know if I believe 5'10" (seems shorter, but that's subjective) and if I had to guess his age seeing him in person a number of times, I'd honestly guess about 37. Which is fine to me, but as mentioned in the previous response, the guy had kind of an attitude over text. Maybe English is a second language and it's a lost-in-translation thing? But it was enough to keep me away.

10 hours ago, timj said:

I've seen him at LA Fitness on Hollywood Blvd a number of times. He looks great, but I don't know if I believe 5'10" (seems shorter, but that's subjective) and if I had to guess his age seeing him in person a number of times, I'd honestly guess about 37. Which is fine to me, but as mentioned in the previous response, the guy had kind of an attitude over text. Maybe English is a second language and it's a lost-in-translation thing? But it was enough to keep me away.

I'll pass. If you're lying about your age and height what else could he be lying about, STDs?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...