List your suspects in the Syndicate

glutes

9 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

The French are not historically discriminated against in the West, nor are white Argentinians. Don't act brand new. 

Your familiarity with the term syndicate is severely limited. Or you have a very specific axe to grind on this particular topic. 

My partner is Asian. He too receives tons of IMs on Grindr from the syndicate -- and he thinks the term is quite appropriate. 

• 3 months later...

A sudden abundance of young Asian masseurs has appeared in SF

232073_1686850792_ggt952qfqr.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com
224322_1686776894_c58yvmd6fc.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

225360_1687113602_7dajfmjwgr.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

231784_1686722993_wucque37u6.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

230453_1687057193_5xmfmmqwyh.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

There are more, I stopped  after page 3 on rentmasseur.

Edited by glutes

10 hours ago, glutes said:

A sudden abundance of young Asian masseurs has appeared in SF

232073_1686850792_ggt952qfqr.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

224322_1686776894_c58yvmd6fc.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

225360_1687113602_7dajfmjwgr.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

231784_1686722993_wucque37u6.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

230453_1687057193_5xmfmmqwyh.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

There are more, I stopped  after page 3 on rentmasseur.

Not really surprising given the large population of Asians in SF. I'd hire each of them!

On 2/3/2023 at 3:20 PM, TooSchoolForCool said:

I really don't think it's racist.  And if you find something objectionable, then just ignore it.  We are just making fun of guys who use fake photos and try to scam us.  Why can't you just skip this post if you don't like it?  Why does it have to stop because you say so?

So it's just fine with you if someone posts a racist or otherwise offensive post. The rest of us are just supposed to ignore it. Not how I view fighting racism. But then, I did go to school.

It is unusual to suddenly have 5 new providers turn up at the same time, all a similar type with similar names, and all with profiles less than 2 months old - regardless of race. 

And yes one would think that with SF’s large Asian population there would be an abundance of Asian providers, historically that’s not been the case.

I think the OP is just saying proceed with caution which is one of the purposes of this message board. 

5 hours ago, Lucky said:

So it's just fine with you if someone posts a racist or otherwise offensive post. The rest of us are just supposed to ignore it. Not how I view fighting racism. But then, I did go to school.

You say went to school but you don't understand the First Amendment.  Again, my argument is to let the conversation happen and NOT stop it regardless of which one of you snowflakes is offended.  Oh and you think you are not racist because you went to school!?!?!  WTF!?!?  Our education system is one of biggest offenders of institutional racism.  Girl, you just got SCHOOLED!!

5 hours ago, TooSchoolForCool said:

You say went to school but you don't understand the First Amendment.  Again, my argument is to let the conversation happen and NOT stop it regardless of which one of you snowflakes is offended.  Oh and you think you are not racist because you went to school!?!?!  WTF!?!?  Our education system is one of biggest offenders of institutional racism.  Girl, you just got SCHOOLED!!

The First Amendment doesn't say people aren't allowed to have an opinion about your opinion.  Nobody has deprived you of your rights, sweetie.  You're the one who needs to go to school.

On 6/19/2023 at 6:25 AM, Lucky said:

Why fight perceived racism when YOU CAN JUST BE QUIET!? Gonna lecture us about your pronouns as well?