Older/masculine masseurs

Roose71

Hey everyone, happy new year. Quick question. I’m not someone who likes the young, perfectly muscled and plucked masseurs. I like older/more masculine and experienced types (I’m avoiding the word “daddy” ha). Any recos for the NYC area? I’ve seen both Rob and Chris (reddish hair, 50s) before but looking to shake it up. 

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Roose71 said:

Hey everyone, happy new year. Quick question. I’m not someone who likes the young, perfectly muscled and plucked masseurs. I like older/more masculine and experienced types (I’m avoiding the word “daddy” ha). Any recos for the NYC area? I’ve seen both Rob and Chris (reddish hair, 50s) before but looking to shake it up. 

Thanks!

Consider my 2 regular go-to's - James in Tribeca with an ad on masseurfinder and Dave with ads on both masseurfinder and rentmasseur on the west side near the high line.  A walk from 14th Street.  Both will treat you well and reasonably priced.

On 1/16/2023 at 2:08 PM, Roose71 said:

Thanks!

Could not agree more. The older the better. These "twink" masseurs are a bit of a joke. 

• 2 months later...