Lifestyle coaching service

Colton

31 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

That easy. Instagram influencers are all con artists.

You want to lose weight ? Consult a professional nutritionist.

I second that. STAY OFF THE INTERNET. Consult in person with a licensed nutritionist in conjunction with your primary care physician.

You can do this on your own if you’re really motivated to make it happen.  It just means that you need to track your calories accurately. I use MyFitnessPal to do that but there are probably other programs that do the same thing. You can use an online calculator to figure out your maintenance calorie rate and manage a diet with about 400 less calories on average per day. 

don't use the internet for this!!......ripoff!!

do it yourself!.......I lost about 30 lbs. a couple years ago after my doctor told me to and recommended a local medically-supervised diet group.......

the key is bring all carbs (not "net carbs") to very close to zero, don't get hungry at all during the day (healthy snacks between meals like sugar-free jello), and plenty of healthy protein at each meal......for vegies, green beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers.....some real butter is fine......diet soda is fine for this purpose.......drink lots of water.......do some cardio every day for 30-60 minutes (enough to breath hard!)........

I lost 3 lbs. a week and it wasn't difficult as long as I kept myself from getting hungry.......

the hard part is sticking with a healthy diet after you reach your goal!!! 😉

While I don't disagree with anything that's been said already, I feel like I should pipe up to acknowledge that working with an online coach to support you as you make a well-considered/informed shift in your eating or exercise habits can be a legitimate strategy.

(I'm presently working quite productively with an online coach, connected with a gym I do remote/virtual workouts with, even as I'm also working out in-person with trainers at a local gym.)

It's definitely buyer-beware, and I don't know that I'd recommend an Insta-coach -- mostly because those folks usually are offering variations on tools/skills that work for them, which may not be suitable for regular folks, or they're just sending out pre-configured pdfs with maybe a texting session or two. A good online coach will offer customized programs and provide some mechanism for meaningful interaction/accountability.

Which is to say: if you find someone who seems to offer what you're looking for, and they offer a free interactive consultation, it might be a path worth exploring.

But, as always, when starting any fitness/diet program, consult your physician and buyer-beware...