Holy NYC Spa Alert: Batman

EVdude

• 4 weeks later...

Got a massage from Allen.  One of the worst.  More time doing the through-towel-warm-up than actual massage.  First five minutes a discussion of the tip.  Same for the last five.  Attempted HE was from a seated chair as far from the table as possible.  Won’t be back

This spa is terrible. Rooms are small and barely private. The entrance shares a wall with the next door hair salon so if you want to stay discreet - good luck with that. The two masseurs I've seen - Allen and Phil - are mediocre at best. Chunky and in my opinion not attractive. Won't be back. There are much better options to consider.

Had a massage here by Phil. 

Phil made it clear from the beginning that the focus would be sensual as the massage started with light strokes across my butt and in between the thighs. Also, as soon as he started, he stood at the top of my table to work my back and neck and made sure to press his dick against my head.  The massage was more touching and not a very good massage but every few minutes he made sure to touch my butt, taint, or reach under to let me know this was sensual. Additionally, even when he was on the side, he always made sure my hand placement was next to his dick and a few times placed it on his dick, but i didnt really go for that as i like it to be about me. 

I would have preferred a bit more focus on massage, but hey, i always like surprises - at some point midway through i came with the inner thigh massaging, but he was a sport and continued and kept the sensual on me focused. When i flipped over, it was more obvious that it was sensual as a lot of nip work and an extra.

For a sensual perspective, it def hit the right spots. 

On 3/24/2023 at 6:45 PM, guynyc said:

Had a massage here by Phil. 

Phil made it clear from the beginning that the focus would be sensual as the massage started with light strokes across my butt and in between the thighs. Also, as soon as he started, he stood at the top of my table to work my back and neck and made sure to press his dick against my head.  The massage was more touching and not a very good massage but every few minutes he made sure to touch my butt, taint, or reach under to let me know this was sensual. Additionally, even when he was on the side, he always made sure my hand placement was next to his dick and a few times placed it on his dick, but i didnt really go for that as i like it to be about me. 

I would have preferred a bit more focus on massage, but hey, i always like surprises - at some point midway through i came with the inner thigh massaging, but he was a sport and continued and kept the sensual on me focused. When i flipped over, it was more obvious that it was sensual as a lot of nip work and an extra.

For a sensual perspective, it def hit the right spots. 

And did he upsell for tips from the onset or how early 

First time poster after many years of spectatorship. I tried Batman and had Mack. Not great. I couldn’t decide throughout the whole massage if the technique was decent or lacking which ultimately settles the question. There were parts of the massage that were VERY frustrating. I love a glutes moment and that part was abysmal. Too much oil. Too much over the towel. Thumbs down. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 1:57 PM, Shyguy76 said:

First time poster after many years of spectatorship. I tried Batman and had Mack. Not great. I couldn’t decide throughout the whole massage if the technique was decent or lacking which ultimately settles the question. There were parts of the massage that were VERY frustrating. I love a glutes moment and that part was abysmal. Too much oil. Too much over the towel. Thumbs down. 

Thank you for posting this review of Mack . I just received a text from Batman spa recommending him . I guess I’ll pass.

On 2/22/2023 at 8:14 PM, columbuslaw123 said:

Got Alven or Allen few days ago. Wouldn't repeat him at all, but keep hearing good things about Phil. Has anyone seen him?

Is this the “Allen” you had? Presume the abs shot is not him as it’s all over the Internet.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wDarling said:

Is this place now called “NY Men & Spa” or something like that? I passed a place with a sign like that on 14th St the other day, but can’t find it online. Location was close to where Batman is?

Yes, that sounds like the name on the new big and bright awning and then I believe I still saw the BATMAN name on the sign directly over the entrance of the spa.  I passed by there last week.  I had tried them a couple of times but don't have a desire to return.  

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MichaelM said:

I had a therapeutic massage from Tony the other day.  I think he is the Manager.  I thought it was above average.  Rated it 7/10

Yes, Tony is the Manager.  He gives a decent massage but stays fully clothed.

• 2 months later...

I tried this spa twice, once in July, and another yesterday. I had both a massage and a pedicure. The first time I just went for the pedicure, but let him talk me into a 60-minute massage. I got a nice guy, young and in shape, good body. He gave me an excellent massage and didn't upsale anything. I got a little extra. Not too much extra, but enough for me to feel good (especially since I wasn't expecting any extra). The massage was very good.

The second time I had another skinny young Asian gentleman, who spoke little English and he also gave a great massage, asked the right questions about areas to concentrate on, conditions he needs to be aware of, so it was a very professional massage too. I also got a little extra. The overall experience was very professional, good massage, good pedicure, excellent prices, good, well-kept facilities and good equipment (both the facilities and the guys).

I personally like the place very much, and I can tell that "Batman" manages that place very well. I will go again, although I just found out in this forum that I can ask for specific masseurs. The place is fairly new, so that might be why it doesn't have many reviews, or it might have fake reviews for promotion. Not a deal-breaker to me.

• 1 month later...

I stumbled across this place after running errands in the city and having some extra time! Was pleasantly surprised! 

nice staff, private and clean. Had a good massage by a very attractive guy with a sexy chest tat. Great ending. 

came back and it was definitely more sensual from the jump and another great ending. Will come back