Holy NYC Spa Alert: Batman

EVdude

1 hour ago, FriendlyCruiser said:

I stumbled across this place after running errands in the city and having some extra time! Was pleasantly surprised! 

nice staff, private and clean. Had a good massage by a very attractive guy with a sexy chest tat. Great ending. 

came back and it was definitely more sensual from the jump and another great ending. Will come back 

Got any masseur names for us...?

1 hour ago, FriendlyCruiser said:

I stumbled across this place after running errands in the city and having some extra time! Was pleasantly surprised! 

nice staff, private and clean. Had a good massage by a very attractive guy with a sexy chest tat. Great ending. 

came back and it was definitely more sensual from the jump and another great ending. Will come back 

Do you remember the name of the sexy chest tat masseur? 

• 5 months later...

Went today for the first time. While it was a good massage, it was over the towel and focused on the same area for too long. He didn't speak English, so all the sudden he shows me his phone to translate and it said "your time is almost up sir, do you want to add 30 more minutes" then "do you want body oil massage" and that it's $60 more. At the desk, I was charged $99 total for 90 minutes though. I asked his name at the end and I believe he said Kevin. Tall guy, I think I saw a small tattoo on his upper left arm.  There was another guy there that was very cute, shorter, well toned wearing a tank top. Wish I knew his name!