Gay Love growmance~

Yup.

Great show in many ways.

Being bisexual myself it meant a lot to me and brought back many memories of my first boy-crush.

I think the young actors did a marvelous job in their roles.

With so many programs inserting full-on eroticism as part of the story...it was nice to see something sweet and innocent about affection without the fucking.

20 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Yup.

Great show in many ways.

Being bisexual myself it meant a lot to me and brought back many memories of my first boy-crush.

I think the young actors did a marvelous job in their roles.

With so many programs inserting full-on eroticism as part of the story...it was nice to see something sweet and innocent about affection without the fucking.

One thing to see one’s reconciliation and coming terms with sexuality in general but, ultimately on point and so comforting here is how genuine emotion that translates into relationships with others was intigrated with that sense of sexuality, (as opposed to separation of the two and the focus being on same sex or non binary sex). 

59 minutes ago, Tygerscent said:

ultimately on point and so comforting here in how genuine emotion that translates into relationships

Agreed

I have had many romances over the years with both men and women. I always thought there was something seriously wrong with me that I couldn't "pick a side".  This was beautifully written to focus on the romance more than the sexuality. I was very much that person growing up. ( Although my mid 20's went to the wild side for much of a decade ) 😈

13 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Agreed

I have had many romances over the years with both men and women. I always thought there was something seriously wrong with me that I couldn't "pick a side".  This was beautifully written to focus on the romance more than the sexuality. I was very much that person growing up. ( Although my mid 20's went to the wild side for much of a decade ) 😈

Same here… my sexual attraction wonders from person to person regardless of gender or age or whatever but, my sexuality is relation based: connection that’s happening between myself and the other person(s)~ 

I have a purely sexual side but, the quality of that for me is what happens between the people and not just the naughty bits between one’s legs~ 

I’ve be had both a male and female “love of my life” in my life~ 

It’s a matter of content plus context…  

13 hours ago, Tygerscent said:

my sexual attraction wanders from person to person regardless of gender or age or whatever but, my sexuality is relation based

It's nice to finally feel represented. For the past few decades everything dealing with  alternative lifestyle has been about gay.and lesbian characters. Virtually no representation for people who's sexuality is gender-blind.

10 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

It's nice to finally feel represented. For the past few decades everything dealing with  alternative lifestyle has been about gay.and lesbian characters. Virtually no representation for people who's sexuality is gender-blind.

I’m down with gender and sexuality fluidity~ I understand peoples personal, legal/political need for labels but, on a personal level, I prefer to live free of the various labels that define my gender or sexuality~   
  That also includes labels like top/bottom, dominant/submissive that confine/limit my expression of my sexual/sensual experience~
  sometimes I use those labels because they do exactly that but, I don’t use them to fade fine myself or who I am~  

What I experience as a living being and who or how I define myself is much more than what words like top, bottom, verse, male, female, etc., can ever fully or accurately convey~ 

I identify as being a “living being among others” first and foremost~ I identify as Tyger~

I also support, sympathize with, can and do relate to causes that deal with gender and sexuality~ 

Edited by Tygerscent

1 hour ago, Tygerscent said:

I understand peoples personal, legal/political need for labels

Personally, I don't. But that is a conversation probably best reserved for the re-opening of the political forum.

Without getting political, I think this movement toward more and more labels only serve to separate us further, not keep us together as a community.

55 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Personally, I don't. But that is a conversation probably best reserved for the re-opening of the political forum.

Without getting political, I think this movement toward more and more labels only serve to separate us further, not keep us together as a community.

I’m simply saying that aside from my personal perspective, I understand and respect that others have different need and uses for those labels… 

• 7 months later...