Learning prostate stimulation

Lewis0569

Hi all,

This is the first forum I try so I don't know if I'm in the right place here, but here it goes: 

I've been learning to stimulate my prostate to find that epic orgasm people say it can give.

I started with fingers, slow but steady progress and worked my way up and bought the toy below.

Usb Rechargeable Silicone Butt Masturbator Prostate Massager 10 Speeds Mute  Anal P Spot Vibrator Adult Sex Toys For Man - Buy Prostate  Vibrator,Silicone Prostate Vibrator,Butt Vibrator Product on Alibaba.com

However I can not find answers anywhere to some questions I have, maybe I can find them here.

I think my fingers are just too short in any position I try, I can seem to barely touch my prostate, if it even is that what i touch.

Are there any tips or tricks to be able to reach further? Laying sideways makes me reach further but then my finger is bent the wrong way.

About the toy above, is it supposed to go all the way in or just to the middle knuckle? It seems to just 'pop' out every time i try to push it in fully.

If i turn on the toy i dont feel anything getting stimulated outside of i just feel it vibrating between my legs, am I doing something wrong?

I tried turning and changing positions, pushing it in fully, nothing seems to really stimulate.

Once it is in, can i lay comfortably or do i need to hold my position to put it in? If no, can I walk around/play with my gf?

Thx in advance,

Lewis

On 12/20/2022 at 4:01 PM, Lewis0569 said:

Hi all,

This is the first forum I try so I don't know if I'm in the right place here, but here it goes: 

I've been learning to stimulate my prostate to find that epic orgasm people say it can give.

I started with fingers, slow but steady progress and worked my way up and bought the toy below.

Usb Rechargeable Silicone Butt Masturbator Prostate Massager 10 Speeds Mute  Anal P Spot Vibrator Adult Sex Toys For Man - Buy Prostate  Vibrator,Silicone Prostate Vibrator,Butt Vibrator Product on Alibaba.com

However I can not find answers anywhere to some questions I have, maybe I can find them here.

I think my fingers are just too short in any position I try, I can seem to barely touch my prostate, if it even is that what i touch.

Are there any tips or tricks to be able to reach further? Laying sideways makes me reach further but then my finger is bent the wrong way.

About the toy above, is it supposed to go all the way in or just to the middle knuckle? It seems to just 'pop' out every time i try to push it in fully.

If i turn on the toy i dont feel anything getting stimulated outside of i just feel it vibrating between my legs, am I doing something wrong?

I tried turning and changing positions, pushing it in fully, nothing seems to really stimulate.

Once it is in, can i lay comfortably or do i need to hold my position to put it in? If no, can I walk around/play with my gf?

Thx in advance,

Lewis

I'm not a pro and will be monitoring the answers with interest...

My first advice would be to get an experienced partner who can hit the right spots and let you know what you should be feeling and how much you want to feel it again.  

I have used that particular toy on others and while stimulating, it did not bring the kind of excitement I would have expected, so perhaps it is not the way you are using it that is the problem, rather the design itself.  

It is difficult to massage your own prostate.  The easiest way is probably using a thumb though you may not be able to get in deep enough that way.  Using any of the fingers requires a bit of practice and agility.  So I get back to trying to find a partner who can do the job for you.  

Anatomically the prostate is located anterior to the rectum and is usually about 1/2 to 2 inches in from the sphincter, so once you are in you should pretty much have your finger on the button if you are using fingers.  With the thumb it may be just at the tip of the thumb. 

Again, learning the anatomy on another person is probably the best way to familiarize yourself with where things are and what is what.   Pressure should be enough to tingle but not hurt and movement from side to side is pleasing and as you become accustomed to it, pressing down harder will make the sensations more intense.  

If prostate stim is a goal, you can do it yourself with fingers, just to learn the terrain.

Anterior in this case, means towards the balls. About two knuckles in. You’ll feel a slightly raised bump about the size of a quarter, with a walnut like texture. Stimulate the areas immediate around it - like rubbing the sides of the quarter. It’s the most pleasant sensation, where direct pressure on the gland can feel just odd at first. In order to feel this you need feedback from your finger(s) rather than relying on an object. Once you understand what your structure is, you’ll be able to use any insertable object with more accuracy, and gauge your timing with targeting the right place in sync with ejaculation. Good luck! 

On 12/23/2022 at 5:07 AM, Lewis0569 said:

Which one do you have? I see there are many variations

I have all 3 of the trident versions. Some days you want something thicker some days thinner.  I started w

they all rub your perineum  I just rock on them wether I’m laying on my back or sitting or standing.