Hiring Rafael Alencar ?

glycine

Guest PETEPETE
23 hours ago, Stormy said:

I hired him 10 years ago and asked him about his butt.  It’s naturally uplifting and real 

12 hours ago, The Big Guy said:

I asked as well.  He told me he does lots of squats.

I have always found his ass weird, like surgically created, like implants, not saying is not natural but looks fake to me. 

17 minutes ago, PETEPETE said:

I have always found his ass weird, like surgically created, like implants, not saying is not natural but looks fake to me. 

I doubt he has actual butt implants. But it does look like he had a Brazilian butt lift, where they liposuction fat from the abdomen or flanks, and inject it into the buttocks. It’s more common with women, but men do it as well.

Edited by caramelsub

Guest PETEPETE
5 minutes ago, caramelsub said:

t does look like he had a Brazilian butt lift, where they liposuction fat from the abdomen or flanks, and inject it into the buttocks. It’s more common with women, but men do it as well.

Interesting. Don't doubt it. Should have stuck to squats. 

5 minutes ago, caramelsub said:

I doubt he has actual butt implants. But it does look like he had a Brazilian butt lift, where they liposuction fat from the abdomen or flanks, and inject it into the buttocks. It’s more common with women, but men do it as well.

I should get one of those.  I'd make Kim Kardashian look like she has a pancake butt...

5 hours ago, caramelsub said:

Based on what I see, it's the edges of his glutes that give it away as implants. 

From a kinesiology perspective, proper squats would build more than just his ass... And that doesn't show on his hammies and quads.

There's also a ton of people doing fake BBLs using multiple syringes of collagen activators like Sculptra.  This could be a little of that as well. 

Rafael is a great guy. It’s well known he’s had implants. I think it’s amusing guys believe his innocent white lies about squats etc. People believe what they want to believe haha. Regardless he’s a wonderful person and the best of the best. But there’s no question he has implants. It’s well known in the industry. 

Edited by LookingAround

I'm not saying that bottoms cannot enjoy looking at, touching, or rimming a hot ass, but I'm amused that whenever Rafael Alencar is discussed the topic typically drifts to whether he's had butt implants.  As a nearly-100% bottom, I can tell you that I don't care whether his ass is due to exercise or surgical enhancement.  It's the rest of him that catches my interest -- the handsome face, the nice torso, the big dick, his ability to pound a bottom, and his seemingly "chill" attitude while still being dominant in bed. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Tallmenlover said:

Has anyone met him recently? Thinking about hiring him. How do you typically contact him? His profile says calls only (no text messages).

Pretty clear. Just like his ad says: Call him. Don’t text him. You might get voicemail but both times I hired him, I left a message and he called me back within a few hours.