Cher's mom has died

CuriousByNature

The 76 year-old actress and singer confirmed that her mother, Georgia Holt, has died at the age of 96 after coming down with pneumonia.  Ms. Holt was a singer, actress and model herself, who lost her own mom just 13 years ago in 2009.  Her mom was also 96 when she died, when Ms. Holt was 83 and her granddaughter Cher was 63.  Cher's grandma had her mom in 1926 at the young age of 13. 😲

22 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

The 76 year-old actress and singer confirmed that her mother, Georgia Holt, has died at the age of 96 after coming down with pneumonia.  Ms. Holt was a singer, actress and model herself, who lost her own mom just 13 years ago in 2009.  Her mom was also 96 when she died, when Ms. Holt was 83 and her granddaughter Cher was 63.  Cher's grandma had her mom in 1926 at the young age of 13. 😲

That would be so cool to still have your Grandma around at age 63. Those are some impressive genes in that family. 

Edited by caliguy

8 minutes ago, caliguy said:

My Grandfathers died when I was still in my teens. Late 70s for them.  My last Grandmother on my Mom's side died when I was in my mid 30s. 

Both of my grandfathers died in 1929, 33 years before I was born.  I don't miss them.

21 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

Cher's grandma had her mom in 1926 at the young age of 13. 😲

Urethra Franklin had her first child at 12 in 1955.

3 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

holy cow, this is really childish......please give her some "respect"!......

I've never been able to call certain celebs by their birth names after hearing them called something else.  For example, once somebody told me that Clorox Bleachman told a talk show host she had been called that, I never referred to her as anything else.