[Provider] Peter Hung

TrevorB

5 hours ago, maninsoma said:

Wait.  What?

Peter Hung a "new" provider?  Is this the same Peter Hung who enjoyed an excellent reputation on the former board several years ago?

Also, what's the "provider database?"  When I clicked the first link in your post, it just reloads this page.  The second link doesn't load anything.

Yes, Peter has been around for over a decade. I just did not see him in here and I wanted to submit a review of him. On Daddy's I know he had over a hundred of them. I don't know how this new forum works, so I am not sure about the questions you raised about functionality. Probably a moderator could help better. 

I believe the "provider database" is the new review section here in the COM website that is replacing the old now-defunct daddysreviews site.....the new database is still very much a work-in-progress and is not at all very complete or comprehensive (our much-respected webmaster is very busy).......

"new" here only means Peter is new to the forum database......

Does Peter still advertise? I have not seen a RM ad for him (I searched under "Peter" nationwide and also under Las Vegas).  

He was spectacular in my experience.  I have assumed COVID (and perhaps now MonkeyPox) drove him into a more limited clientele.