Hustlaball Vegas

Intoyvr

• 2 weeks later...

I attended a couple of years a while ago and had a blast, and I'm the opposite of a muscled pretty guy. I met a lot of fun folks, including Alex Hawk when he was just starting out, Brent Corrigan and JJ Knight (when they were still a couple), and Travis James. Like a lot of events, I guess how comfortable people might feel depends on a lot of factors, but I did the whole VIP weekend thing and never felt unwelcome or out of place. Lots of great music. One year that was a demo by some of the Kink.com guys that was fun. One year it was hosted at the Artisan Hotel and the other at the old Hard Rock (RIP). Two very different experiences because of the size and vibe of the host hotels, but both fun. (Everybody's taste in hotels is different, I know, but I enjoyed both of them.) If anyone has questions they want to ask privately, feel free to DM me. I won't be going this year, but it's definitely something I'd consider in the future. 

9 minutes ago, nycman said:

There doesn’t seem to be a host hotel.
Just several events at a bathhouse.

Hmmm, I just looked and you're correct. That's kind of a bummer. It was nice to have the majority of people all staying in one place between the events. Some of the events happened at a bathhouse, but some happened at the hotel in the past. They even used to put together VIP ticket packages with rooms included, although one could do better by booking a room with the hotel directly. At least I got a better deal that way. Ah well, things change. 

7 hours ago, nycman said:

There doesn’t seem to be a host hotel.
Just several events at a bathhouse.
Am I missing something?

You're correct. 

Because the event is now hanging on by a thread and nothing like what it was over a decade ago. 

The whole thing is a cash grab at this point.