Phone sex providers?

garetheast

I've seen many providers on rentmen post they offer those services. I'd do a search on there of the characteristics you want in the guy and then unfortunately you just have to click through each ad and see if they state they do cam or phone services. You also could do a hashtag search. #skype or #cam or #phone. The one dilemma though is most will want some or all the money before the show. So I'd make sure you go with a provider that you can verify has a good reputation. That's what the forum then is for! 😁

4 hours ago, garetheast said:

Forgive me if this is a silly question; I’m new(ish) to this. I’m interested in providers who offer old-fashioned phone sex sessions either by phone, or maybe a video service like Skype. Is there a place online to look for this?

A website called Chaturbate offers video sessions.  Many charge (tokens) for a show but others, called "exhibitionists'" do it free.  Also met guys there and switched to "Whereby" for one on one video play.  Check it out.

19 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I've seen many providers on rentmen post they offer those services. I'd do a search on there of the characteristics you want in the guy and then unfortunately you just have to click through each ad and see if they state they do cam or phone services. You also could do a hashtag search. #skype or #cam or #phone. The one dilemma though is most will want some or all the money before the show. So I'd make sure you go with a provider that you can verify has a good reputation. That's what the forum then is for! 😁

Thanks!

1 minute ago, rhh33 said:

A website called Chaturbate offers video sessions.  Many charge (tokens) for a show but others, called "exhibitionists'" do it free.  Also met guys there and switched to "Whereby" for one on one video play.  Check it out.

Thank you, I will!

• 2 weeks later...