HK. Men Spa

Benhby

On 4/23/2024 at 5:20 PM, Jackus said:

Just had a massage with Jose/Thiago was decent, great body and nice guy and….

? don't see that name on the calendar?  

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, HungreeMunkee69 said:

Seems like there are new guys being featured on the newsletter such as Alex and Benny. Has anytone tried them?

Jose seems to be a new favorite among the regulars here based on the newer posts to this forum.

I’m seeing people saying massage needs work for Jose. Personally, I need the massage to be good before all else. 

On 2/16/2024 at 11:53 AM, JMan said:

Just finished a 90 minute scrub/body work combo with Andrey.  The pressure was deep and scrub was very nice.   He spent the entire time of the massage with me face down.   It was okay, but definitely not as fun as with the others I have seen there.  I wouldn’t repeat. 

Had the same experience with Andre. I generally really like HK though. 

I had a chance to book a 90-min session with a newly-hired provider at HK.

Charming, very tall, lean and dreamy, John was adept in providing a deep-tissue massage. I requested for strong pressure and he delivered, always checking on my comfort. The sensual elements were seamlessly incorporated in the session resulting into one of the most pleasurable experiences I ever had at the spa.

For those who wish to book him, directly call the spa and look for the (hot) manager. He will gladly arrange everything. 

John checked so many boxes for me, and even fulfilling my Shawn Mendes fantasy. 😉

On 5/18/2024 at 10:01 AM, HungreeMunkee69 said:

I had a chance to book a 90-min session with a newly-hired provider at HK.

Charming, very tall, lean and dreamy, John was adept in providing a deep-tissue massage. I requested for strong pressure and he delivered, always checking on my comfort. The sensual elements were seamlessly incorporated in the session resulting into one of the most pleasurable experiences I ever had at the spa.

For those who wish to book him, directly call the spa and look for the (hot) manager. He will gladly arrange everything. 

John checked so many boxes for me, and even fulfilling my Shawn Mendes fantasy. 😉

sounds amazing :)  I don't see John listed on the schedule or in the newsletter though?  Did he just join?