Massive man in Dallas, anyone with the 4-1-1?

Muscle Lover 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I met him and all I can say is that I had a fantastic time. Just make sure you articulate what you want before meeting. He is very tall, handsome, charming, funny, rough and tender. Did not kiss at first but ended up being very passionate. He has an accent, he is originally from Lebanon and I disagree with another comment, he speaks very well English. He was suppose to go back to Dallas last week but he is still in nyc. 

On 12/14/2022 at 3:07 PM, ChasingGirth said:

I met him and all I can say is that I had a fantastic time. Just make sure you articulate what you want before meeting. He is very tall, handsome, charming, funny, rough and tender. Did not kiss at first but ended up being very passionate. He has an accent, he is originally from Lebanon and I disagree with another comment, he speaks very well English. He was suppose to go back to Dallas last week but he is still in nyc. 

53 minutes ago, ChasingGirth said:

He is still here, Omar is the best 

Mazel Tov!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/8/2022 at 6:53 AM, Muscle Lover 2 said:

Body was as advertised and he is a likeable fellow.   But just not engaged and, um, let's just say a "failure to launch."    Does not speak English that well also so some difficulty communicating.

Maybe he's straight.  How were his manners?  Arab men usually have flawless manners - which is extremely sexy in and of itself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 2:07 PM, ChasingGirth said:

The energy I got was transactional and Tina. he could speak words but nevertheless he won’t keep up a conversation and will be all over the place. Kinda tripping on life lol 

On 5/13/2023 at 6:46 PM, Whispers said:

The energy I got was transactional and Tina. he could speak words but nevertheless he won’t keep up a conversation and will be all over the place. Kinda tripping on life lol 

Sorry it happened to you. Was he smoking with you?