Peachy Boy

uclablueyes

I recall finding a fake Seeking post using his pics (I contacted him and he confirmed that it was fake.).

I've seen comments that suggest that has or has had some arrangements, but it's all very quiet.

He's certainly down with using butt toys, but yes I haven't seen any indication of anything more sexual with other guys.

He's always seemed like a nice guy to me, I hope things go well for him.

10 minutes ago, FrankR said:

For some reason I get a “gay for pay” vibe from him. Can’t explain why, just how he comes across in the clips I have seen. 🤷‍♂️

I think if the situation were right (enough $, respect, chemistry, etc), that he'd be receptive (figuratively and possibly literally).

• 1 year later...

I also think he's very attractive, but I can only spend so much time watching a hot, naked man who's just a tease.  Good on the guys who can make a living doing this (as long as the subscribers realize that's all they are going to get), but it isn't for me.   I'd rather watch BritishTwunk (a similar sort of guy in terms of looks) who actually enjoys getting fucked on camera.

Edited by maninsoma

8 hours ago, topunderachiever said:

Both he and Reno snicker at their critics as they add to their massive coffers.  

And here is the brute truth.

Those who throw the most shit are usually those without the means to have skin in the game.

Whether they're my type or not, I don't begrudge either of these two guys for monetizing their looks.

Well done gents 👍