Video Booth/Glory Hole Knock Code

rhh33

This reminds me of my first experience in a booth years ago at a bookstore while driving home from college.  I was watching a video when I noticed the small hole, had no idea what it was and was looking through when all of a sudden a nice erect penis showed up!  I got to work and that is how my love of glory holes started!  Miss those days, hard to find most places now...

51 minutes ago, MichaelV said:

This reminds me of my first experience in a booth years ago at a bookstore while driving home from college.  I was watching a video when I noticed the small hole, had no idea what it was and was looking through when all of a sudden a nice erect penis showed up!  I got to work and that is how my love of glory holes started!  Miss those days, hard to find most places now...

This starts out sounding like the ophthalmologic equivalent of walking down dark stairs in a horror movie; glad the ending was happy. 

1 hour ago, rhh33 said:

I get the hand signals and signs for glory holes, but really need to understand the knock code...  HELP!!!

Personally, I have never heard of any specific "knock code", and I doubt it has ever existed as something generally known about. Maybe some places had a particular local custom in the pre-internet days, but only the locals would know about it.  

Also, in this age of hookup apps, video booths are kind of a relic and if there was ever such a code it's probably been long forgotten.

12 hours ago, DynamicUno said:

Personally, I have never heard of any specific "knock code", and I doubt it has ever existed as something generally known about. Maybe some places had a particular local custom in the pre-internet days, but only the locals would know about it.  

Also, in this age of hookup apps, video booths are kind of a relic and if there was ever such a code it's probably been long forgotten.

Thanks for your reply Uno.  I get it, but love the anonymous nature of the video booth.  It just excites me...