411 Dominus in DC

DynamicUno

10 minutes ago, DynamicUno said:

Has anyone met him?  He's been in the DC area for a while and seems to have a lot of good reviews.  I didn't see any mention of him in the forums though.

https://rent.men/Dominus

I am very sure that Dominus had been mentioned on the forum, but like you, my search failed to find anything. Someone with better searching skills surely will find the old thread on him.

I saw Dominus in fall of 2019 before he moved to DC. I might have seen him twice, but the pandemic did a number on my recollection of things before 2020 (does that make sense). Plus my phone crashed during the pandemic and all my text messages were lost as a result. 

I enjoyed my time with him a lot. Not only is he incredibly good looking, he was very nice, too. Not sure why I haven't made the effort to book another appointment now that he lives here. 

Thanks for the responses.  For some reason, at the time I posted nothing came up when I searched his name (and I pasted it directly to the search field to avoid mistyping it).  Now everything comes up.   It seems he's one of the good guys though, I'm thinking I'll try to meet up with him in DC.

Edited by DynamicUno

• 1 year later...

This is a response I just sent in reply to an earlier question from another on this site:

I hired him some time after my husband passed away.  I was looking for a companion to go with me to the theater.   We did an overnight with dinner, theater and play after we got home.  He was a pleasant companion.  He fucked me 3 times (twice in the evening and once in the morning).  Lots of energy and a nice tool.  Yes, a good kisser.  I'm not into S&M; so no info on his being a Dom.  I don't recall any dependability issues/flacking when I used him in 2019.  He was based in Oakland at the time.  I've noticed that he is no longer based here.  I see he is frequently in D.C.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've seen Dom off and on now for over 3 years. Lots of scorts out there "claim" to be sexually intuitive when it comes to fulfilling wants and needs, When Dom says he's "sapio-sexual" believe him. He's the walking Triple Threat: Smart, Sexy and Talented. Did you know he draws and paints and has an African art gallery in Washington DC? If I were 30 years younger, I would have sweet-talked this living doll right out of rentmen.