411 on Henry_NYC

dutchal

3 hours ago, dutchal said:

https://rentmen.eu/HENRY_NYC/#platinum

Ad since December 2018 but don't find a previous mention of this name here.  Given his quality appearance, most likely a name change. RM text reviews call him Henry but I can't find any previous threads that seem to refer to him.

Its interesting that when I looked at his profile on Rent.men I see that I have him buddylisted, ?? but I have literally NO memory of this guy!  (Which I find weird because he checks a lot of boxes for me.)  So ,maybe some new pix / new look  ? 🤔

2 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Its interesting that when I looked at his profile on Rent.men I see that I have him buddylisted, ?? but I have literally NO memory of this guy!  (Which I find weird because he checks a lot of boxes for me.)  So ,maybe some new pix / new look  ? 🤔

How do you forget that?  He's looks great.

11 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Sad...right ?

So many poor choices in body art with these guys.

I didn't know what you meant and kept scrolling and saw the back.  Whoa.  I don't understand it but it's not my decision.   Fortunately I'd be spending my time on the front and that looks delicious!

Edited by TorontoDrew
Spelling

6 minutes ago, TorontoDrew said:

I didn't know ow what you meant and kept scrolling and saw the back.  Whoa.  I don't understand it but it's not my decision.   Fortunately I'd be spending my time on the front and that looks delicious!

That's always what baffles me most.

You're young and attractive with a beautifully sculpted body....WHY would you distract from all of that  with a hideous pile of ink on your skin ? Makes no sense aesthetically.

On 10/7/2022 at 3:02 PM, pubic_assistance said:

I also had him buddylisted! But I don't remember those pics at all!

On 10/7/2022 at 6:46 PM, pubic_assistance said:

That's always what baffles me most.

You're young and attractive with a beautifully sculpted body....WHY would you distract from all of that  with a hideous pile of ink on your skin ? Makes no sense aesthetically.

Most people I know who have tattoos enjoy the way they look on their skin. 

All of mine have sentimental or other meaning to me, which is pretty common, too. I certainly think some people overdo it, but I find the constant hemming and hawing over it by certain hobbyists to be tres annoying. 

Remember, you always have the choice to post nothing. 

38 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

Most people I know who have tattoos enjoy the way they look on their skin. 

All of mine have sentimental or other meaning to me, which is pretty common, too. I certainly think some people overdo it, but I find the constant hemming and hawing over it by certain hobbyists to be tres annoying. 

Remember, you always have the choice to post nothing. 

You always have the choice to post nothing too. I guess no one is allowed to voice their opinion according to you. 

22 hours ago, Lazarus said:

You always have the choice to post nothing too. I guess no one is allowed to voice their opinion according to you. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. How many threads do we need with the same six people saying they hate tattoos? Then dehumanize providers by treating them like they've "ruined" their bodies or looks with tattoos. We get it. You don't like tattoos. 

I'm not attracted to half the guys who people start threads about. But I don't say anything because it's a) not particularly interesting and b) I don't want to yuck other people's yum.