Bobby Biceps at the Adonis Nude Party

purplekow

I was at the Adonis Nude party three days ago.  I had a great time and much better than the few other times I attended.  I got to meet Coolwave and there were a few other Forum Members. in attendance.  Who made the Party for me though was Bobby Biceps.  He is a muscle bodied man who also has an engaging personality and a great smile.  I did several privates with him and he was a feast for all the senses.  Looked great.  Smelled great with just a perfect combination of sweat, testosterone and unadulterated sex.  Felt Great with smooth, large muscles and his trademark biceps hard and round. Tasted like honey and He sounded great with a bass growl when I found just the right spot on his neck, nipples or pits.  

There were several other very attractive and well hung dancers there. Tylor, Manuel I, Manuel 2, Mike Buffalari.  But I found myself returning with Bobby to the private dance area again and again.  I am definitely returning to next Adonis Nude Party and I hope Bobby is there again.  In the meantime, we have plans for a private dance in the coming week.  

If you are partial to muscular guys who are fun, outgoing, down to earth and engaging, consider giving Bobby a call.  

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...