411 on Matt Stevens (recent experiences)

Herse

24 minutes ago, Herse said:

Hey hey, I know there are two threads that discuss Matt Stevens (https://rentmen.eu/MattStevens) but one is from 2017 and the other is from 2018 and neither is open for replies. 

So, I wanted to ask if anyone has met him recently and whether you consider his photos to be accurate still? 

Use the RM app which shows the date each pic was uploaded.

~Boomer~

I saw him about a year ago and he is strictly a bottom which is fine but i had seen him a few years ago and he was Vers which was super insanely hot session. He is extremely attractive fit , furry and verbal so in writing this I need to see him again 😃 a year ago he looked exactly like his pics

On 9/13/2022 at 11:40 AM, tennisjock said:

I saw him about a year ago and he is strictly a bottom which is fine but i had seen him a few years ago and he was Vers which was super insanely hot session. He is extremely attractive fit , furry and verbal so in writing this I need to see him again 😃 a year ago he looked exactly like his pics

Thanks a lot, man! He's coming to my city soon and I think I will meet him. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Matt Stevens used to have an interview blog (I don't think he still does it??) that was pretty informative and professional.......I googled around and found this ten-year-old youtube.....it doesn't seem to be from that old sit-down-and-chat interview blog, but, for those hoping to meet him, it'll give a view of his personality and appearance ten years ago......

On 1/22/2024 at 9:55 AM, buckguy said:

Matt Stevens' recent pics on his ad look like his current OF content and the Twitter posts that support it.  

Thanks for posting this. IMO, he looks better than he did several years ago when I hired him. He looked good then and looks fantastic now. Might have to put him back on the list.