Michael M in LA is back

uclablueyes

If you check the previous post about him you will see that mine was one of them. I got together with MichaelM a number of year for dinner and some fun here at my place. He was and I imagine still is very handsome and sported an absolutely gorgeous body. I found him very relatable and had a great evening with him. Now I will add that a friend of mine also got together with him and didn't find the experience all that great. The key word in all of these get togethers is CHEMISTRY. He and I had it my friend and he did not.

I met him in LA a year or so before the pandemic began.  Not a particularly memorable experience. Also, despite my well-in-advance request, there were hygiene issues in a certain area that turned me off. It seemed a bit odd the way he talked . May be there was no good chemistry. So despite the good looks, it was not worth it.

Edited by jessmapex

On 9/6/2022 at 6:59 AM, jessmapex said:

I met him in LA a year or so before the pandemic began.  Not a particularly memorable experience. Also, despite my well-in-advance request, there were hygiene issues in a certain area that turned me off. It seemed a bit odd the way he talked . May be there was no good chemistry. So despite the good looks, it was not worth it.

Hygiene issues is the biggest no no for me 

On 9/3/2022 at 7:01 AM, MscleLovr said:

I can only endorse the good remarks by others. He’s an attractive man.

Not to quibble but if my memory serves me correctly, he didn’t show his face in his advert years ago. Perhaps he’s less shy now…😎

He sometimes did and sometimes didn’t. 

• 10 months later...

I actually saw Michael tonight and it was pretty goddamn spectacular. For me, he is honestly one of the most handsome and sexy men I've ever seen or been with. 

I will say that I clearly said upfront I wanted to bottom and while we were naked and in the throes of it, he said he's more of a bottom. That was a little odd and normally, that might have ended the session abruptly for me. But I happen to be genuinely vers and have I rarely, if ever, been so igoddamn turned on by a guy. His body is fucking incredible and I could live on a diet of eating his ass alone and be very happy. (Am I gonna get in trouble for saying that?) Amazing kisser. So sweet. So genuine. So passionate and into it and up for it. And I could tell if I had pushed for him to top me he would have gone for it, but I was so into him I just didn't give a fuck I wouldn't have changed a thing. 

Just a spectacular gem of a guy. Count me among his many fans.