DOMDADDYFORU

Daniel_D

https://rentmen.eu/DOMDADDYFORU

I wrote to him:

"Hi daddy, I saw you on rm. Are you available today or tomorrow for boyfriend experience? No anal but manly, fatherly. Cuddling, affectionate".

He came.

The good news: 1000 percent masculine straight tall ripped. A fantasy of muscle.

The bad news: I'm not allowed to get near his face,  nipples I can touch but not lick, I can touch his penis but not balls, my penis cannot accidentally touch his body, his socks must stay on, we can't talk at all. Well, after a few moments of getting rebuked that I was getting too close I felt I can't do anything and told him to leave. I was so sad. How was I mislead so much. What a fool I was.

54 minutes ago, TorontoDrew said:

I'd stay away from straight guys. 

This!! 🙌🏻

I know there will be hobbyists who will (vehemently) disagree with me, but in the two decades I’ve indulged in this hobby, I’ve had maybe two encounters, both in my early days as a hobbyist, with genuine straight providers that sufficed. They weren’t spectacular, and they weren’t unpleasant - they just sufficed a need at the time. 

Without getting into the whole discussion of providers who identify as straight or bi when they’re not either for marketing, there are plenty of actual gay providers out there. Again, just my opinion and experience, a gay provider is the one with whom you’re far more likely to have a successful encounter. 

Sorry to read about your very disappointing experience, @Daniel_D, and I hope your future experiences are far, far more enjoyable. 

BBD 

So being new to this, my question is: For the ones who list bisexual, how do you know if they truly are or lean one way or another?

I've known 100% truly bisexual people in my life. But I feel on RM that many gay ones will list bisexual to cast a wider net from clients, and that many straight ones will list bisexual when they're 98% straight. I'd prefer to only hire gay and/or bisexual guys who are truly open and thoroughly enjoy male affection. 

Edited by ThroatCummer

There’s definitely a learning curve with this hobby! A lot of time is spent separating the wheat from the chaff, so to speak. 

One tool you’re already using is this forum. There are many longtime, and trusted hobbyists who provide great feedback on providers either in a 411 reply or via PM. If you come across a provider you’re interested in, come here, run a search with the provider’s name, and see what comes up. If there’s nothing, or if the thread is old, post your own 411 thread. Include a link to the provider’s ad, and state what you’re hoping for, (ie; BFE, a skilled top, a passionate bottom, etc.), and your “must haves” (ie; kissing, fully engaged, etc.), and throw it out to the hive mind here to see if the gent would be a fit. 

Another tool to use would be the RM reviews. Granted, they should be taken with a grain (or pound) of salt, but they can provide some info when it’s lacking elsewhere. Use a VPN like hideme in order to read the text in the reviews. I also check the reviewers to see how long they’ve been on RM, who else they’ve reviewed. 

Like I said, there’s a learning curve, and as is often said in these forums, YMMV - one hobbyist’s stud could be your dud, and vice versa - but you’ll get the hang of it, develop that sixth sense soon enough 👍🏻

Welcome to this hobby, and here’s to many fulfilling encounters for you! 

BBD 

• 1 year later...
On 8/17/2022 at 12:38 PM, Daniel_D said:

https://rentmen.eu/DOMDADDYFORU

I wrote to him:

"Hi daddy, I saw you on rm. Are you available today or tomorrow for boyfriend experience? No anal but manly, fatherly. Cuddling, affectionate".

He came.

The good news: 1000 percent masculine straight tall ripped. A fantasy of muscle.

The bad news: I'm not allowed to get near his face,  nipples I can touch but not lick, I can touch his penis but not balls, my penis cannot accidentally touch his body, his socks must stay on, we can't talk at all. Well, after a few moments of getting rebuked that I was getting too close I felt I can't do anything and told him to leave. I was so sad. How was I mislead so much. What a fool I was.

Maybe he was giving you the drama closeted queen, distant, emotionally unavailable and with sexuality issues boyfriend experience.

In all seriousness, I'm sorry you wasted time/money in that fool. As you can see, many of us have had our own less-than-ideal experiences.

21 hours ago, wanderwest said:

Hey all, just had a very similar lackluster performance from this guy.  I should have checked the forum first.  Serves me right. The reviews on RM are pretty meaningless... even with the comments.

Sorry to hear. Baffles me that some guy is so convinced that a person is willing to pay to just strike a pose in front of you (I guess).