Douching

Pittlookalike

10 hours ago, Pittlookalike said:

After douching, for what period of time am i clean to bottom?   Thx

It is one of those questions nobody can give you a good answer to. Unless they know your diet, how you modify your diet the day before and the day of bottoming, and how quickly food normally move through your digestive system.  They will also need to know how much liquid you use (aka how much of your system gets flushed.)

Not what you were hoping for but there are a number of moving parts. 
Or I can just guess: 4 hours! 😋

A couple things can help keep it clean a bit longer:

A) High-fiber diet or even take fiber pills when you're planning to bottom. This makes your poop thicker and more of it ended up going out of your system when you poop.

B) Avoiding eating after and right before douching. Unfortunately any significant meals you have will push things down more into your rectum to make room for your food. Small, high-fiber snacks are probably fine. I often do granola bars and dried fruit for overnights for a little snack.

C) Take a loperamide (immodium) after douching. These anti-diarrhea medications work by calming the nerves in the digestive track. Don't overdo this though as that can cause constipation. Just one or two pills should be sufficient.

I definitely have remained clean all night for overnights before even into the morning. But everyone is different of course. 

28 minutes ago, keroscenefire said:

A couple things can help keep it clean a bit longer:

A) High-fiber diet or even take fiber pills when you're planning to bottom. This makes your poop thicker and more of it ended up going out of your system when you poop.

B) Avoiding eating after and right before douching. Unfortunately any significant meals you have will push things down more into your rectum to make room for your food. Small, high-fiber snacks are probably fine. I often do granola bars and dried fruit for overnights for a little snack.

C) Take a loperamide (immodium) after douching. These anti-diarrhea medications work by calming the nerves in the digestive track. Don't overdo this though as that can cause constipation. Just one or two pills should be sufficient.

I definitely have remained clean all night for overnights before even into the morning. But everyone is different of course. 

Thx for your insight 

1 minute ago, Pensant said:

Make sure you don’t “over douche”.

This! The reality is that when you douche you're not just losing the shit but also the mucus that lines your intestine and is supposed to be there to make pooping more comfortable. I have unfortunately douched multiple times in a few days and really was left with painful bowel movements for several days while my body reset back to normal. 

22 hours ago, keroscenefire said:

This! The reality is that when you douche you're not just losing the shit but also the mucus that lines your intestine and is supposed to be there to make pooping more comfortable. I have unfortunately douched multiple times in a few days and really was left with painful bowel movements for several days while my body reset back to normal. 

Wow. I’m new to this. Thx.  I’m meeting someone for five days of sex.  Is douching five consecutive days too much?

1 hour ago, Pittlookalike said:

Wow. I’m new to this. Thx.  I’m meeting someone for five days of sex.  Is douching five consecutive days too much?

That will probably dry out your rectum of mucus and then the sex itself of course may cause some pain. It's not uncommon to develop hemorrhoids after a session like that. But you know maybe it's worth it if the sex is hot. 😝