Michael Fit

gshock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just had a session with him. Didn’t even check the forum and I’m glad I didn’t. Otherwise, based on info here, I’d skip him.

I did outcall and he delivered one of the best massages I had. On bed. This man has remarkable endurance in his hands. HE was interactive and playful. We clicked fast and there was chemistry so YMMV, but for me he’s a keeper. 

18 hours ago, Rand said:

Just had a session with him. Didn’t even check the forum and I’m glad I didn’t. Otherwise, based on info here, I’d skip him.

I did outcall and he delivered one of the best massages I had. On bed. This man has remarkable endurance in his hands. HE was interactive and playful. We clicked fast and there was chemistry so YMMV, but for me he’s a keeper. 

Thanks! Care to share his rate?

Profile says “studio is located in Manhattan near Union Sq”, wonder if the rented space at 6th and 14th?

1 hour ago, EVdude said:

Thanks! Care to share his rate?

Profile says “studio is located in Manhattan near Union Sq”, wonder if the rented space at 6th and 14th?

Rates are already mentioned by delightful @dutchal

I’d say all those “private studios” on 14 street and 7/6/5 avenues are pretty much the same. I’ve been there and if room is at the end of the hallway then it’s quiet and relatively private. As for your question, he probably hosts in one of those, as everyone else.

I did outcall because didn’t feel like commuting home after massage. 

Edited by Rand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw Michael at my hotel the other night. He was easy to communicate with, is very handsome and beautifully built. Gets nude and delivers a really strong massage on the bed. I mentioned to him that I was surprised by how vigorous his massage was - I had expected it to be more relaxing; he replied that that’s why he called it “energy massage” in his text. Not sure how I was supposed to discern all that from the one word but it was a very good massage and, ultimately it became relaxing. 

On 9/24/2022 at 6:46 PM, Rand said:

How much mutual touching was there? Was he cut or uncut? 

On 1/28/2023 at 11:58 AM, RubMyThighs said:

I saw Michael at my hotel the other night. He was easy to communicate with, is very handsome and beautifully built. Gets nude and delivers a really strong massage on the bed. I mentioned to him that I was surprised by how vigorous his massage was - I had expected it to be more relaxing; he replied that that’s why he called it “energy massage” in his text. Not sure how I was supposed to discern all that from the one word but it was a very good massage and, ultimately it became relaxing. 

How much mutual touching was involved? Was he cut or uncut? Does it end in happy ending for both of you?

5 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Those Russians ( Ukranians too ) really beat you up during a massage.

Not my favorite style.

If their English is good maybe you can try saying "Please don't beat me up!"

If they don't understand, maybe use a translator and print this on a piece of paper?

🙂  🙂  🙂 

On 1/28/2023 at 4:35 PM, Capitano said:

Man, is he hot! Is he Russian? He reminds me of another athletic dude who happens to be Russian but who is disappointing in the sensual and MT part. This one could be a winner, I'll be sure to try next time I am in NYC, thanks to all who have contributed above!

Yes, all of these comments are true.  He does massage at the 14th Street, between 6th & 7th Aves studio.  I was there for a class a couple of weeks ago and Michael emerges  from one of the rooms into the lobby area only in his knit boxers waiting for his client.  I only had a couple of minutes to strike up a conversation before his client arrived.  Up close and personal, what a body!  Gorgeous thick hairless chest to go with his thick accent.  He seems very tall, over 6 foot.  Handsome and friendly.  I didn't realize he was the same guy in the ad until I went back and looked.  Definitely looks like he's worth a try!

29 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

Yes, all of these comments are true.  He does massage at the 14th Street, between 6th & 7th Aves studio.  I was there for a class a couple of weeks ago and Michael emerges  from one of the rooms into the lobby area only in his knit boxers waiting for his client.  I only had a couple of minutes to strike up a conversation before his client arrived.  Up close and personal, what a body!  Gorgeous thick hairless chest to go with his thick accent.  He seems very tall, over 6 foot.  Handsome and friendly.  I didn't realize he was the same guy in the ad until I went back and looked.  Definitely looks like he's worth a try!

So, are you telling me I need to add him to my 'must try' list? 😋

On 1/31/2023 at 2:43 PM, xguynyc said:

I had an outcall with him last week, and can also attest to the above - he is wonderful! So friendly, so sweet, and so SEXY! Absolutely recommend! 

Would you mind sharing a bit more about your experience? How much mutual touching was involved, did he get himself off as well?