411 on AaronThomasNYC

dutchal

Good grief! I know him IRL! Or should I say, I’ve met him socially a number of times - mutual friends, social engagements, things like that. 

Age seems right, (I would have guessed 35-40), I’m terrible at guessing heights, but at 6’2” he is a bit shorter than me. 

I’m fairly certain he works in the arts. I had no idea he was a provider, and I’ve never come across his ad either - and he would have shown up in a search given the parameters I use match his profile stats. Maybe he only engages in this from time to time as a supplement as needed, and when not engaging, hides his profile, (I think they can do that)?

As far as no reviews - I have actually had providers ask *not* to be reviewed, so that wouldn’t be any type of flag for me.  

The only other thing I can think of is perhaps he changed his user name, deleted previous reviews, to start fresh? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Interested to know if any gents here have any further intel on this gent. 

BBD 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I believe he was under a different name (NYCArtist or something) back then. Had an appointment but he got sick before I arrive then haven't seen his ad since then. 

Will totally try again when I visit NYC.

Edited by Marccliff

• 2 weeks later...

I just stumbled across his profile the other day 

I find him very hot and meets most of my criteria 

Tall muscular and has a certain bad boy look and his into listings check quite a few of what I like in a session!💪🏽🔥👿🍆💦

Sadly I doubt that he'd travel to Atlantic City for a 1 hour session 

Edited by alexslaveboy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No experience here but from his multiple recent reviews in the last year the comments are very positive. I would note all his reviewers engaged him for multiple hours and found him to be very interactive and stimulating. It seems he has multiple attractions and a winning personality.

• 2 weeks later...