Bodega Bro

BOZO T CLOWN

7 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

Good looking today, but it will fade fast - check back in 5 years when he is married and sporting a beer belly.  As I always say: Have a dick, don't be a dick.  

fat_johnny_bravo_by_dark_otaku_ediciones_dd7clr2-pre.thumb.jpg.ac66d532c45ea279d6fed306f1bdefdc.jpg

I agree ☝️ 

2 hours ago, KeepItReal said:

Good looking today, but it will fade fast - check back in 5 years when he is married and sporting a beer belly.  As I always say: Have a dick, don't be a dick.  

Hate to burst your bubble....  Well, not really. lol.
But 5 years from now, the Bodega Bro will be only 27 or 28 years old. Still young. 
He'll still be a blonde muscle-stud with gorgeous green eyes, pouty lips, and bursting with personality and charisma.

And likely, the Bodega Legend will have a successful OnlyFans going generating tons of $$$.

BoZo
🤡🤡🤡

Edited by BOZO T CLOWN

42 minutes ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

Hate to burst your bubble....  Well, not really. lol.
But 5 years from now, the Bodega Bro will be only 27 or 28 years old. Still young. 
He'll still be a blonde muscle-stud with gorgeous green eyes, pouty lips, and bursting with personality and charisma.

And likely, the Bodega Legend will have a successful OnlyFans going generating tons of $$$.

BoZo
🤡🤡🤡

I stand corrected. I didn't realize he was that young. BoZo is correct. The likelihood of him still being in tiptop shape in 5 years, and probably not even in his prime is highly probable.