Montreal Trip

NYmuscllover

I went to both Campus and Stock last April and both times they have women in the audience. They mainly kept to themselves and didn't really interfere with my enjoyment. When I was in Campus, there was a commotion caused by someone who's clearly off his head with something not just alcohol. I thought it was a girl because she was wearing a dress arguing with a coat-checker who couldn't find her coat but it turned out she didn't check it in and she left it in her chair. 

First time ever, on Friday at Campus, noticed a female evidently getting a dance in the typical cluster of previously men-only private cubicles behind the DJ, as opposed to the cubicles behind the movable back-up bar curtain where I believe these typically took place for women on former Ladies Night Sundays.

Also a customer with his hands groping his pet rodent face etc then shaking hands with others including dancers, as well as handling the slot machines. Zoonosis disease potential much? This would not have struck me prior to SARS-CoV-2 and Monkeypox here. 

Edited by SirBillybob

2 hours ago, SirBillybob said:

First time ever, on Friday at Campus, noticed a female evidently getting a dance in the typical cluster of previously men-only private cubicles behind the DJ, as opposed to the cubicles behind the movable back-up bar curtain where I believe these typically took place for women on former Ladies Night Sundays.

Also a customer with his hands groping his pet rodent face etc then shaking hands with others including dancers, as well as handling the slot machines. Zoonosis disease potential much? This would not have struck me prior to SARS-CoV-2 and Monkeypox here. 

Pet rodent?

Got Talent Reaction GIF by Italia's Got Talent

I love going on ladies night. There are dancers who only dance on that night.  There is so much energy generated by the screaming ladies.  This energy just pumps up the guys dancing and you can’t help but get excited by it.  Plus, you aren’t constantly approached by dancers to see if you want a dance because their focus is on the ladies.  But in the end, the ladies don’t pay as much.  So you get a hot guy who’s been pumped up by female affection and you ask them if they want to do a private.  I love watching the ladies reaction when I take their man into the back.😜 And really, sometimes it’s fun to hang with ladies and admire hot guys.