Blindfolded masseur

Eddie Morales

That’s an interesting concept. I’ve had clients who like to be blindfolded (especially during an undressing ritual at the start). I find that I’m often not looking at the body, since feel can be improved if you have your eyes closed but I’d not want to massage blindfolded because sometimes it’s important to see the body.

I’m thinking of looking for skin conditions, varicose veins or injuries that the client might not have mentioned. It’s not very sexy but hey one has to think of these things when massaging!!  Plus if I’m going to suck his cock I like to visually check out it’s suitable to go down my throat if you know what I mean. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 7:47 AM, 7829V said:

Sounds hot. 

I’ve also realized that some experienced masseurs don’t even look at your body most of the time when doing the movements. 

I’ve just noticed that as well. Usually when i’m turned over, I zone out …. eyes shut, enjoying/savoring the therapeutic massage. I just quicky glanced over at the masseur (off of RentMasseur) when he was massaging my arms and there he was, eyed shut as well.  Either it was him on autopilot and just feeling how my arm muscle reacts….or mimicry, since i had my eyes shut. It was my 4th session with him so perhaps, hoping, not him just taking me as an appt since i was already a “regular” (?).  The room was not extremely dim. 

The thought of a blindfolded masseur is interesting…but Jamie21 does have some valid points. 

On 5/21/2022 at 11:19 AM, Jamie21 said:

That’s an interesting concept. ...Plus if I’m going to suck his cock I like to visually check out it’s suitable to go down my throat if you know what I mean. 

I do!