411 on Everettgrey

Rick M

• 2 weeks later...

So I contacted him and he does not do in-calls when in LA only outcalls. He does not do hourly rates but sessions $900/2hr, $1.2K/3hr, $1.5K/5hr and overnight for $2K as he looks to build a connection before jumping in the sack. I know gas prices are raising and inflation is outta control but what? I’ve never heard of rates this high from someone new. 

26 minutes ago, Robbie0920 said:

So I contacted him and he does not do in-calls when in LA only outcalls. He does not do hourly rates but sessions $900/2hr, $1.2K/3hr, $1.5K/5hr and overnight for $2K as he looks to build a connection before jumping in the sack. I know gas prices are raising and inflation is outta control but what? I’ve never heard of rates this high from someone new. 

I was thinking of hiring him when we're both in DC but I'm not paying $900. I can get a guy just as hot for $300. 

3 hours ago, Robbie0920 said:

He does not do hourly rates but sessions $900/2hr, $1.2K/3hr, $1.5K/5hr and overnight for $2K as he looks to build a connection before jumping in the sack.

he's looking to build a connection before jumping in the sack?......then why in the heck are his two- and three-hour rates well above average and his overnight rate a relative bargain?.......this guy is new to the scene, apparently

i-dont-understand-kids-these-days-kyle.g

Edited by azdr0710

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...