CharlieCherry in NYC.

inladas

Meant to mention that his contact info includes a twitter for anyone interested (and of course that links to an onlyfans). I'll be reaching out to him next time I'm in ny if he is in town and there haven't been any red flags posted here or elsewhere.

When I first saw this pots, I checked out the profile, and thought, "wow, this guy is smoking hot!"  I would've sworn that I'd never seen this ridiculously attractive man before, but when I clicked on the link in his ad to his Twitter page, it turns out I'm already following him!  Go figure!  His RM ad is relatively new, only being established on March 20, 2022.  But if I could find out something about him here, I'd be much more willing to take one for the team, so to speak. 

• 2 months later...
On 6/9/2022 at 12:12 PM, BuzzLiteQueer said:

Quoted me 500/hr, non-negotiable even for multiple sessions.

He has a very high opinion of himself.  He's done vids under different names.  Really sexy but really 🤦‍♂️

You mean discount for multi-hour sessions?  Or for a promise to re-hire?  If the latter, do you pay the full amount for session one then get discounts on future sessions? 

26 minutes ago, former lurker said:

You mean discount for multi-hour sessions?  Or for a promise to re-hire?  If the latter, do you pay the full amount for session one then get discounts on future sessions? 

I meant a discount for the multi-hour session that I proposed to hire him for.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, it's that he's very sexy looking and sensual in his moves.  Also, the fact that he looks like a real person, as opposed to a model who has surgically enhanced his body and has plucked every hair from it, is a turn on to me.  He could be the guy next door, the waiter in the restaurant, the personal trainer, etc.  But that's just my take on it.  To each his own.  After all, that's why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors 🙃