Site appearance?

This topic is 754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I noticed yesterday that the background became black and the messages in white print. I don't think I did anything to initiate the switch. Is there a way to switch back to white background with black print?

9 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

I noticed yesterday that the background became black and the messages in white print. I don't think I did anything to initiate the switch. Is there a way to switch back to white background with black print?

click on theme at the bottom of the page and it gives you a few options.  Play around with it until you find one you like.  I'm using Legacy M4M (second from the bottom).

Copyright © 2022 RadioRob Enterprises

Powered by Invision Community

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it

13 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

This was done as part of the memorial for the anniversary of Daddy’s death.  The default theme was changed through Saturday. 

As noted above you can change your theme by clicking on the “Theme” link in the footer of any page on the site. 

FYI… Starting on Sunday, the default theme for the site will be “Company of Men (Light)”.  So it will again be overridden systemwide on Sunday. 

1 minute ago, BeamerBikes said:

Same behavior 

Tried desktop mode and one emoji shows...  

I flipped to dark mode and it all renders normal Screenshot_20220327-151808_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e19ee8cdb0de0f31a7b58cef4c10d53a.jpg

It should fix itself in a few hours. There is apparently some caching that is holding those values on the theme. As it expires you’ll pickup the new headers.