Remembering Daddy and Hooboy

wayout

For those of us who have been around long enough to remember the origins of this site I would love to see this forum renamed Remembering Daddy and Hooboy.  It gives some acknowledgement to the person who started it all and without him it would ever have existed in the first place.  Just my opinion.  Cheers to both these gentlemen who made it all possible.

11 minutes ago, wayout said:

For those of us who have been around long enough to remember the origins of this site I would love to see this forum renamed Remembering Daddy and Hooboy.  It gives some acknowledgement to the person who started it all and without him it would ever have existed in the first place.  Just my opinion.  Cheers to both these gentlemen who made it all possible.

This Saturday will represent the one year anniversary of Daddy's death.  We have a number of special memorial activities planned.  This forum is a specific part of that effort.  Those will be rolled out on Friday.  I've already shared the plans with the moderators and have spent the last week getting things ready.  

In terms of Hooboy, that is something separately planned.  

5 minutes ago, RadioRob said:

This Saturday will represent the one year anniversary of Daddy's death.  We have a number of special memorial activities planned.  This forum is a specific part of that effort.  Those will be rolled out on Friday.  I've already shared the plans with the moderators and have spent the last week getting things ready.  

In terms of Hooboy, that is something separately planned.  

Awesome...I didn't realize something was planned for Hooboy as well and am thrilled about that.  Neither should be soon forgotten.  Thanks for everything you do.

I never met Daddy in person, but he changed my life. 

I discovered this "hobby" and this site by accident.  If not for this site, I would likely never have pursued this hobby.  And for sure I would not be as comfortable and informed, or have has as many successful encounters without this resource and community.  In the short time I was connected to Daddy, I experienced the extremes of his personality...a gracious thank you for donating, and a stern warning for posting what was considered "a review".  I understood the warning though, he was trying to protect himself and most importantly all of us from the potential risks of SESTA/FOSTA.  As @RadioRob has mentioned, it seems impossible that he did it all himself (as much as he relished being in control).  His heart was big, his commitment was unwavering, and his time commitment was astounding.  And, he developed and nourished this community to become what it is today, a thriving community. 

He changed all of our lives. 

For all these things I thank you Daddy, and I hope your spirit is at peace a living among (slutty) angels somewhere.

Jack

512 Sexy Male Angel Stock Photos and Images - 123RF

• 1 year later...

I met him once in Palm Springs ( Daddy ) we had a long and lovely discussion on "reviews"

Months later someone reviewed me ( it was a positive review ) however I know I'm in the minority but I've never asked or felt a need for public reviews ( outside of RM's very generic reviews that basically validate that we do or do not look like our photos and if people would repeat ) , I love what I do but never felt just anyone should read play by play...  people told me that he absolutely wouldn't remove/delete the review but to everyone's surprise after a nice phone call with him he did infact tell me that he typically doesn't do that but he did delete the review and I very much appreciated it.  He should be remembered 🙌🏽👏🏽🙏🏽

Edited by Vin_Marco