SEX PARTIES LIST NYC

Hathor
This topic is 745 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I apologize in advance if this is not the correct area but I was browsing for a list gay sex parties in NYC and the browser's feedback was disappointed. There are some parties I used to attend they do no longer run, what current parties (private invitation or paying cover) are currently held in NYC AND your experiences in it. BB scene preferred, and no, going to The Eagle or The Cock doesn't count.

I went to Cummunion’s party at Paddles once years ago when it was still new (2015) with BB strictly enforced, hot dudes but then the party was being held at the time the venue had their regular clientele and it became awkward when the bottom asked for a condom… I stopped going, wondering if still the same. I don’t know about current parties though but curious too.

Edited by DapperGent

I've been to Cumunion a few times at Paddles, mainly in 2019. All the times I went I never got the feeling that BB was strictly enforced, in fact they have condoms available at the main bar/check-in area.

But yeah that's the main party I know about. 

5 hours ago, DMICS said:

I've been to Cumunion a few times at Paddles, mainly in 2019. All the times I went I never got the feeling that BB was strictly enforced, in fact they have condoms available at the main bar/check-in area.

But yeah that's the main party I know about. 

That’s what downgraded the once hot party into a hit or miss one. Anyone can report of a new party?

1 minute ago, DapperGent said:

Scum is more of younger crowd game, perhaps the one in Brooklyn is more diverse but I don’t commute out of Manhattan for ass 🤣😂🤣

We haven't been yet but I've heard Brooklyn parties are super-diverse and more easy-going then Manhattan. Also, we live here so it's 10 minutes away. 

18 hours ago, Hathor said:

I apologize in advance if this is not the correct area but I was browsing for a list gay sex parties in NYC and the browser's feedback was disappointed. There are some parties I used to attend they do no longer run, what current parties (private invitation or paying cover) are currently held in NYC AND your experiences in it. BB scene preferred, and no, going to The Eagle or The Cock doesn't count.

Look what I’ve found!

https://wickedgayparties.com/ 

If you join, you’ll have access to all listings. You welcome everyone, enjoy 🍆

On 3/15/2022 at 5:52 PM, DapperGent said:

....with BB strictly enforced

The world is so upside down at times. I remember in the 90s bareback was absolutely verboten at all the best sex parties.  Now that these guys take PreP do they not worry about all the other nasty little viruses you pick up at group events ? Why in the world would you tell people who WANT to be responsible to not be ?

17 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

The world is so upside down at times. I remember in the 90s bareback was absolutely verboten at all the best sex parties.  Now that these guys take PreP do they not worry about all the other nasty little viruses you pick up at group events ? Why in the world would you tell people who WANT to be responsible to not be ?

If a party advertises as bareback, that’s what you pay cover for not to found yourself having to have odd discussions with other guests. So, that was not the point or point of argument.

Edited by DapperGent

On 3/15/2022 at 5:52 PM, DapperGent said:

I went to Cummunion’s party at Paddles once years ago when it was still new (2015) with BB strictly enforced, hot dudes but then the party was being held at the time the venue had their regular clientele and it became awkward when the bottom asked for a condom… I stopped going, wondering if still the same. I don’t know about current parties though but curious too.

I hope at least he had the right to say please wear a condom at the moment.

17 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Yes, upside down and in 2015 we're talking about about a pre PrEP time.

On 3/15/2022 at 5:39 PM, Hathor said:

Back to subject people don't go out much, they usually  "order in" nowadays. I'm sure a sex party could still work in some cases like MAL or the black party but folks usually grab their phone to look for sex. 

On 3/17/2022 at 4:46 PM, marylander1940 said:

Back to subject people don't go out much, they usually  "order in" nowadays. I'm sure a sex party could still work in some cases like MAL or the black party but folks usually grab their phone to look for sex. 

Is definitely not the same, there are elements not present such as the music, the atmosphere of a room full of testosterone, more than one option.. but now that the masks and vax proofs are not required for indoors I wonder if there would be a strong resurgence!

Interesting point.   I think the difference might be that the cumunion special event might bring I some fresh talent to the bath house.  The bath that I attend is usually the same old crowd but last summer a well advertised pool party brought in an amazing group of young men.   

Edited by The Big Guy

• 1 month later...

Went to Cumunion at The Baths in Ft Lauderdale a few years back    They closed off part of the cruise area and turned down the lights...and you had to be naked.  Towels had to be left in a bin when you entered th designated area.   It was crowded... lots of fucking, kissing, groping. Definite;y a lot more active than a regular night.

6 hours ago, 12is12 said:

I m 65 y/o, not a bear, focused on oral pleasure. Is there any party that would welcome me ?

Well it depends largely on where you are!  If by chance you're in NYC, https://www.bearpartynyc.com/ might suit.  Crowd is diverse but skews older, the event is for bears and their admirers. No guarantees of course, but I doubt you'd feel out of place.

1 hour ago, robear said:

Well it depends largely on where you are!  If by chance you're in NYC, https://www.bearpartynyc.com/ might suit.  Crowd is diverse but skews older, the event is for bears and their admirers. No guarantees of course, but I doubt you'd feel out of place.

This bear party is a bit pricey, does skew older and heavier, personally I didnt find it an appealing event.  They dont give you much time, so its over before it even gets started. 

Two mistakes.

Should have specicified the obvious on this thread: I do mean NYC.

Should have added that I also enjoy GIVING oral pleasure, especially to young men. I guess parties for "young and their elderly admirers" hasn't been invented yet.....   )-: