Take Me Out revival

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

I wonder how many in the audience were fully erect.

@WilliamM How was your performance?

Since I have space left, I will mention that years ago I saw a play where the scene opened with a young Jude Law in a bathtub. He causally got up, full frontal, and slowly proceeded to dry himself. I was with family so I tried to stay calm.

The play was “Indiscretions,” on Broadway back in 1995, when Mr. Law was in nearly the best physical shape of his life!!! Jude Law got a Tony nomination for this performance!

TruHart1 😎

8EFBF678-D022-4F22-9855-108EC6D433A9.jpeg

Edited by TruHart1

50 minutes ago, Lucky said:

@WilliamM How did you like the show?

After not leaving Eastern Pennsylvania since covid19, I was surprised  how little I remembered about buying a train ticket, or even booking a hotel. So I didn't go to Take Me Out. Instead I shall go to an afternoon performance of American Buffalo. And not book a hotel.

Apologize for not responding sooner, @Lucky

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2022 at 12:21 PM, WilliamM said:

Take Me Out will return to Broadway in October in a bigger theater. Jesse Williams too.

Jeez... I didn't think his cock was that big that it needed a bigger theater.  Then again, I'm not a theater buff (though I AM a fan of theater-in-the-buff).

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it

• 2 months later...

Why are so many gay men going nuts over Jesse's cock? Haven't we all seen enough big ones that we can contain ourselves when yet another one comes out of the pants? I know I have.

I enjoyed the early versions of Take Me Out and enjoyed the nudity. But I've been there, done that.