Someone new in LA

DBWEHO

My favorite LA providers, KristianLA, and Sherman Maus, have town, the wonderful Mr. Mike Gaite only rolls through occasionaly.

Some of my other LA friends are MeatBall Mike( nice), Jack the Ripper (meh), and Daniel Narssi ( what he lacks in passion he makes up with a mammoth cock and a comfortable ass), Nate Grimes has narrowed his client list, and it seems I am no longer on it (Sherman said not to take it personally, he's only seeing a select group cause he's making so much money on OnlyFans)  

So, you see, I really don't have a "type"I like passion, intensity, and a focus on the need and wants of the client. Sexually, heavy kissing and body contact is a must, also oral. 

So... sorry for the long-winded request, but does anyone have any suggestions for a kind, handsome, reasonably passionate , provider who isn't a thousand dollars an hour. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wow man he has a muscled body.......blue/green eyes....a sexy beard.....he is SOOOO handsome!!!!....he has EVERYTHING!!!......, when he came to town once I could not decide between him and Jacktheripper...I went with Jack but now I think I regret it.....:{

Edited by gaothanear

• 7 months later...