Introducing the Bossy_Bttm (traveling Cali)

glutes
This topic is 799 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

9 hours ago, Epigonos said:

In my area BUT doesn't list kissing as something he is into thus I'm not interested in pursuing. 

If you follow his personal Instagram, you’ll find that he’s traveling constantly and partying. I don’t know where he gets the money, but he may have some kind of sponsor. He’d never kiss anyone over 30.

19 hours ago, MikeBiDude said:

He had a previous ad a year or two ago….I’m sorry I don’t remember the name he used then. I reached out to him then, communication was a bit odd - like he wasn’t sure he shouldn’t be doing this 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’ll look harder for my prior post later today.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently reached out to Cyrus aka “bossy_bttm” on day #1 of a 4-5 day trip to North San Diego county, he was listing San Diego as his present location on RM. He replied on day #5 this morning as I was driving back home, and quoted $500. I replied he’d missed my visit, he said “next time”.

On RM messaging he replied “I’m in Seattle” so I’m not sure which is truth. San Diego or Seattle? 🤷🏻‍♂️