The new Belgian passport featuring Tintin and the Smurfs! A must watch!

marylander1940
This topic is 809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

51 minutes ago, nycman said:

I’d be pretty insulted if I were Belgian. 

Then again, I’m not Belgian….so maybe they love it?

Personally, I think it makes them look ridiculous, on a world stage. 

Tintin has a lot of national pride and comics has many followers in that divided country.

If a passport featuring comics with so many advances to prevent fraud makes them look ridiculous on a world stage... what can we say about some American tourists or other bad examples we show mankind?

1599931854_f281ece69c_b.jpg

12 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

Tintin has a lot of national pride and comics has many followers in that divided country.

If a passport featuring comics with so many advances to prevent fraud makes them look ridiculous on a world stage... what can we say about some American tourists or other bad examples we show mankind?

1599931854_f281ece69c_b.jpg

Although obese, the man is at least wearing a decent sweater and jacket, unlike many of the ones I’ve encountered over the years!

1 hour ago, Pensant said:

Although obese, the man is at least wearing a decent sweater and jacket, unlike many of the ones I’ve encountered over the years!

Agreed. I think you could have picked a much better photograph to try and illustrate your point.
Those two don’t look particularly “American" to me. They’re dressed too well and appear to be 
behaving appropriately. 

11 hours ago, nycman said:

Agreed. I think you could have picked a much better photograph to try and illustrate your point.
Those two don’t look particularly “American" to me. They’re dressed too well and appear to be 
behaving appropriately

Not something I could have posted in here. Not that I would have thought of doing so anyway.