Adam Adonis handsome muscle guy in Orlando - any 411?

hwic04

6 minutes ago, Todd Jenkins said:

Why? He's a republican. He's a conservative. He is VERY outspoken about it. But he's a nice man who is SMOKING HOT!

You don't have to be a democrat JUST BECAUSE you are gay. 

FFS, let people THINK FOR THEMSELVES!

I think you missed my point. I was just saying he is towing a different line than some of the clients who have met him. Chaq’un a son gout. 

Met him twice in Orlando about 9 years ago.    Very nice skin and kissed and all else.  I enjoyed my time with him.  He did rant about some neighbor he was having an issue with or maybe it was his landlord.  Anyway, he got all hot and bothered and whiny which was annoying, but I can tolerate a lot of that behavior for some reason.

If this is the guy I think he is, you have no idea how radical-right-offensive he can be. Yes, gorgeous. Yes, he performs. And after an  enjoyable and seriously hot time, he racially insulted two equally (or more) gorgeous latin men I had engaged to add up to a 4-way (making everything clear in advance discussions), and expressed unwavering support for certain politicians who have based their political careers on denigrating the GLBT community and attempting to criminalize precisely the kind of activities we had just enjoyed. He is absolutely entitled to his opinions. (Originating, perhaps, in some flavor of self-hatred for being attracted to men?) And I am equally entitled to never give him another cent of my money.

1 hour ago, shadowcatzxxx said:

If this is the guy I think he is, you have no idea how radical-right-offensive he can be. Yes, gorgeous. Yes, he performs. And after an  enjoyable and seriously hot time, he racially insulted two equally (or more) gorgeous latin men I had engaged to add up to a 4-way (making everything clear in advance discussions), and expressed unwavering support for certain politicians who have based their political careers on denigrating the GLBT community and attempting to criminalize precisely the kind of activities we had just enjoyed. He is absolutely entitled to his opinions. (Originating, perhaps, in some flavor of self-hatred for being attracted to men?) And I am equally entitled to never give him another cent of my money.

With many of these types, it doesn't take much scratching of the Florida lottery ticket to get to self-loathing.

1 hour ago, Todd Jenkins said:

It's a joke. 

That’s what I thought it was, I just wanted to be sure

I still did not get an answer to my question.  Does this provider just start talking politics without the client initiating the discussion?

My conversation with providers is limited to “how was your trip?”  Then it’s fun time without much talk.

I agree with Beancounter.   I've been with this provider multiple times for multiple hours each time.   We have talked about things going on in his life at length and never once have politics come up.    I had read these posts and so was prepared, just in case it went there, how to bring it back to his incredible body or that beautiful face.   But I never had to worry about that.    You will not go wrong with this man.   I'm on his "call me when you come back to Dallas list" so I can see him every time he returns to the area.