Can a sensual massage be misinterpreted?

Winterangel
This topic is 818 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

detailed definitions of therapeutic/sensual/erotic have been offered going back to hooboy days here on the forum.....

and continue to be offered......

ten people - ten opinions.....

might be better to go for an "erotic" massage???......

or peruse the threads for reports?......

or you get what you pay for??.....

plus there's that pesky chemistry thing to worry about......

yes, there's a chance "sensual" does not include "happy ending"......

I know.....

........not-helpful-its-not-helping.gif

Edited by azdr0710

Don’t be embarrassed, just ask!  “Hi I see your massage style is described as sensual, does that include any element of genital touch or release because in my experience some masseurs use that term loosely?”

If he says “noooo! I’m a therapist how could you expect such a thing from me!!!” you reply “oh good thanks for clarifying, I wasn’t sure but now I’m glad you’ve confirmed, I’m not looking for anything as sordid as that from my masseur, please let me know your availability” (and then you find a proper sensual masseur…)

And if he grins and says “of course it includes a happy ending, I’m a sensual masseur…it’s my raison d’etre. No massage ends without cum flying” you reply “oh good that’s exactly what I want, I’ve a 4 day load waiting to be released by your expertise, are you available on etc…”. 

No one should be embarrassed when it comes to asking about sex. Treat it like ordering a meal in a restaurant. If you want your steak well done then order it well done. 

57 minutes ago, Jamie21 said:

Don’t be embarrassed, just ask!  “Hi I see your massage style is described as sensual, does that include any element of genital touch or release because in my experience some masseurs use that term loosely?”

If he says “noooo! I’m a therapist how could you expect such a thing from me!!!” you reply “oh good thanks for clarifying, I wasn’t sure but now I’m glad you’ve confirmed, I’m not looking for anything as sordid as that from my masseur, please let me know your availability” (and then you find a proper sensual masseur…)

And if he grins and says “of course it includes a happy ending, I’m a sensual masseur…it’s my raison d’etre. No massage ends without cum flying” you reply “oh good that’s exactly what I want, I’ve a 4 day load waiting to be released by your expertise, are you available on etc…”. 

No one should be embarrassed when it comes to asking about sex. Treat it like ordering a meal in a restaurant. If you want your steak well done then order it well done. 

Great advice, I might need to steal it verbatim!

I’m always upfront about the minimum I’m looking for: “Hi I’m looking for a therapeutic massage with some sensual elements throughout, both nude with mutual touch and release. Is that something you provide?” Not only does this help avoid disappointment it also helps prevent up charging later (which I hate) - the provider can quote me a price for what I’m asking for. 

8 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

It really is as simple as this!👍🏻👍🏻

23 hours ago, Bluefin said:

I’m always upfront about the minimum I’m looking for: “Hi I’m looking for a therapeutic massage with some sensual elements throughout, both nude with mutual touch and release. Is that something you provide?” Not only does this help avoid disappointment it also helps prevent up charging later (which I hate) - the provider can quote me a price for what I’m asking for. 

Thanks everyone. It seems a lot of variation there so better to avoid the future disappoints. I would be cautious with hiring them as I always was lol but I will follow this and send a similar message first... 

On 1/25/2022 at 12:42 AM, Winterangel said:

Specifically… if someone advertises ‘sensual massage’ is there a chance they don’t mean happy ending?

Trying to avoid the embarrassment of even asking if there’s a possibility of getting it wrong. Then again what else could sensual mean?

Absolutely.

If I'm in the mood to "leave happy", I ask if they do "erotic" massage.

Sensual is always very vague. ( not that the term erotic is much more specific )..but its harder to pretend about expectations