Second Time With Covid-Anyone With Me?

Gar1eth
This topic is 811 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

7 hours ago, jtwalker said:

When was the last time you saw 10's of 1000's of healthcare workers willing to lose their jobs because they didn't want to do something that was healthy?

It is ignorant to assume that everyone who disagrees with you on this is a fool.

Well, during this pandemic, obviously. What is ignorant (and foolish) is to ignore the overwhelming and unequivocal data which show that the vaccines are both extremely safe and highly effective. I have loads of opinions with which people can agree or disagree with. However, the safety and efficacy of the vaccines are not a matter of opinion. These are established, proven facts. 

1 hour ago, Unicorn said:

Well, during this pandemic, obviously. What is ignorant (and foolish) is to ignore the overwhelming and unequivocal data which show that the vaccines are both extremely safe and highly effective. I have loads of opinions with which people can agree or disagree with. However, the safety and efficacy of the vaccines are not a matter of opinion. These are established, proven facts. 

I think  Robert Kennedy, Junior may disagree. We have discussed the theory that the covid19 vaccines are not one hundred percent  effective.

Have you changed your mind, @Unicorn

9 hours ago, WilliamM said:

I think  Robert Kennedy, Junior may disagree. We have discussed the theory that the covid19 vaccines are not one hundred percent  effective.

RK, Jr. is a jackass. Obviously no vaccine is 100% effective. Anybody who'd argue that reducing your risk of dying by 78 times isn't significant, however, is either a lunatic or an idiot:

Omicron-Stats.png

19 hours ago, Unicorn said:

Try to lower the sarcasm. Like "ignorant (and foolish)." 

3 hours ago, WilliamM said:

Try to lower the sarcasm. Like "ignorant (and foolish)." 

The facts are right out there--plain as day. Those who broadcast lies are not only ignorant and foolish, but dangerously so, with deadly consequence. I have little tolerance for that. And I'm not being sarcastic. I truly mean it. 

Edited by Unicorn

I had it back in March 2020. It felt like someone spray painted my lungs with polyurethane. Was layer up for 2 miserable weeks. I couldn’t wait to get vaccinated and boosted with Pfizer. It’s amazing to me that people are so unwilling to get vaccinated.