Adrian Moss is Back With a New Scam

DavidTheNewYorker

I definitely met with him when he used to advertise as Anthonyphysique back in 2016 for a few worship sessions 

He definitely changed his profile name several times 

CristainX, AdrianMoss, Greekphysique...

He was amazing in person definitely a little bit shy/aloof but his body was spectacular from his feet to his face!!

Great biceps, chest, legs, and a big fat dick!!!

He did get a little friendlier the when I saw him the second time and seemed more relaxed than the first meeting 

I follow him on Instagram and he seems based in Miami and was surprised to see him again on RM 

Edited by alexslaveboy

On 2/22/2022 at 8:52 PM, Lazarus said:

His ad says he prefers traveling, multiple hours & overnights. I wonder what that mean$$ exactly. 

As much as he can get. From past experience, he’s the type to never have a consistent rate until he’s already met a client. For example asking for a very high rate at first to see if he can get that, then negotiating down. 

Nothing but good things to say about him. He's incredibly handsome. His body is perfection. His cock is huge. A real Alpha. He always treated me well when he came to see me. I remember one time he came over and we were chatting in the living room when he took off his shirt. I was so distracted I just totally forgot what we were talking about and said "Oh My God!" He responded "What?" I said "YOU!!!" He laughed and said "yeah I get that a lot." He is all man. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 7:06 AM, Bostonian said:

Nothing but good things to say about him. He's incredibly handsome. His body is perfection. His cock is huge. A real Alpha. He always treated me well when he came to see me. I remember one time he came over and we were chatting in the living room when he took off his shirt. I was so distracted I just totally forgot what we were talking about and said "Oh My God!" He responded "What?" I said "YOU!!!" He laughed and said "yeah I get that a lot." He is all man. 

Although he’s been problematic for some clients, I enjoyed my meetings with him in the past. He’s still fibbing about his height though. Not 6 feet, 5’9” max. 

He charged 400/hr when I saw him 5 years ago so I definitely would think he is at the 500/hr rate by now 

He definitely had a spectacular physique and huge cock 

Not very interactive

He loves flexing and worship and he allowed oral but that was about it 

Edited by alexslaveboy
Forgot a sentence!!!