411 on Kraftpacket in Los Angeles

hairyinla

1 hour ago, hairyinla said:

Anyone has experience with him?

https://rentmen.eu/Kraftpaket

thanks

I’m pretty sure we have another name-changer here.  I thought he was German, or had “German” in his name somewhere, and used to show pictures of him with his face, which was a decent-looking blonde guy.  I remember, because I like naturally smooth, muscular guys, and his ad says “naturally smooth”.  However, just like the “German” guy, picture #15 of 17 shows a hairy chest to me, which speaks “porcupine” or “cactus” to me (which I really dislike), and all the body pictures look like the other ad.

Used to go by Germanboy. Had scheduled with him earlier this year in LA, he didn’t show up and didn’t answer messages for a few days. When he did respond, said he changed his rates and only did 5 hour or longer sessions now but would do the 1 hour we agreed to. Day of he the rescheduled time, he messaged to say he would only do the 5 hour session.

I’m not in any position to hire him given the current travel issues but if he was in my neck of the woods I would be interested. He has excellent reviews on RM going back to 2018 and he shows his face in numerous pics on RM in the semi private ones ( need to be a premium client to view).

It appears from his most recent review he enjoys being ff bottom, which may account for the 5 hour minimum session. I understand it takes some warming up to engage in such activities.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

His ad includes the following:  "Not usually any age hang-ups but if you're over 70 and/or have medical conditions please disclose before making an appointment so we can avoid a bad review."  

Is he trying to avoid a Nelson Rockerfeller outcome?  🤐

I had to look up how Rockie died.

25-year-old “aide,” name of Megan Marshack, he died between her thighs. 

• 1 year later...